Chapter 7

I had been up for about 5 minutes, before I heard Enji stir. Toshi had stayed completely still, still as peaceful as he was the night before. Enji's arm tightened around me, it seemed he was starting to remember what happened last night.

Enji moved his hand from my waist to my face, stroking it, he traced his thumb over my lips, and eventually our lips met again. It was perfect, him, the moment. This kiss felt more needy, like neither of us wanted to pull away and neither of us wanted to be separated. He moved his arms over my shoulders and pulled me closer.

I smiled as I recounted the memory in my head.

"Morning beautiful, how did you sleep? How long have you been awake for?" His morning voice was even deeper than normal, it made butterflies start to flock inside my stomach.

I cleared my throat, "Only about 5 minutes so not that long, and yes thank you, you? I hope I didn't put too much weight on you." I sat up and looked at him.

"Don't be stupid." He pulled me back into his chest before continuing, "You're warm don't move, anyway good, what are we doing today?" I thought for a moment, what are we doing today? I don't know what to suggest.

"Umm, I don't know it's up to you." I looked up at him, our eyes locked and he smiled at me.

I heard Toshinori start to stir and quickly pulled away at Enji, once again the lack of warmth hitting me straight away.

Time skip bc the guy I like just left me on read

We had all gotten up and dressed by around 10ish , Toshi hadn't suspected anything and honestly I was glad about it. The rest of the day went quickly with us all lounging about and soon enough I was alone in my silent apartment.

I had gotten to sorting the left overs from the night before, everything was now in its proper place, the black couch pillows where plumped again, the dark oak coffee table and the coasters sat on it no longer had the circled tea stains, The floor was vacuumed and everything was back in their places.

I grabbed a reed defuse out of the TV stand and set it up, to get rid of the lingering smells of F/F. The sweet smell of peonies started to fill the room. I sighed as I sat down, only as soon as I had I noticed the silence that now coated the apartment, the only noise that could be heard was rain splattering the window, and for once, I started to feel very alone in my apartment.

Time skip to a few days later bc nvm he texted back

I had just gotten back into my apartment from having a workout session in the park when my phone rang.

This was odd, usually I was already know that he was calling me, or it would be obvious like if he called me on a school morning it would be obvious that he was calling me about walking to school or something

I picked up and immediately I was faced with a quickly speaking Enji.

"Hello, Y/N?!"

"Enji is everything ok?"