Chapter 2

I was awoken from my heavenly dream about everything and nothing by my radio practically screaming a song down my ear. The clock read 6:30, I physically cringed, why do I have to get up so damn early.

20 Minutes passed and I had done all of my basic necessities, so currently I was putting together a very healthy meal of a protein bar and some cold instant noodles. My jaw stiffened as my phone started to ring.

Flaming Hot Cheeto

Deny Accept

I rolled my eyes before clicking the 'accept' button and waited for the deep voice to come through.

"Where are you?" I sighed

"Outside, where else would I be?" I walked over to my curtains and sure enough on the pavement below stood a very impatient red-head tapping his foot whilst looking into the distance.

"Are you going to carry on staring at me from up there or are you going to hurry up and come down?" I felt a blush starting on my cheeks and heat coming up my neck as i hung up on him and ran across the room to grab my bag. I went round quickly, checking that all the plugs were off before exiting my comfort zone and locking the door behind me.

After almost falling down the ridiculously long flight of stairs within the apartment complex, I eventually got to the human embodiment of the red angrybird. He glanced at me and then proceeded to start walking ahead. Quickly I ran to catch up with him, and eventually after 5 minutes of walking UA came into sight, along with some of its students, some with quirks that made them look differently, others who looked the standard norm. I looked up to Enji, who had been surveying the scene like I had, just a second ago. Smirking, I turned from the large building and started to walk again. A few seconds later I heard the large footsteps fall into place with mine again.

The tension between the two of us eased once UA was out of sight. Ever since I could remember Enji, Toshinori and I had dreamed of going through those big gates, training towards our dreams. It was hard to grasp now that next week our fates would be decided.

When Toshinori had first been vocal about his dreams of being a hero I fully supported him, and Enji didn't talk to me for a month, ever since them the relationship between the two has been rocky, and I usually have to be the one to peel Enji off Toshi, it's exhausting but sometimes its rewarding.

Anyway I digress, the education hellhole came into view. All of a sudden a loud cheery yell came from behind us and instantly a smile sprang upon my face as I spun around to face my favorite blonde squishy. From beside me I could see Enji huffing and rolling his eyes before turning away and walking into the dull building.

Toshi swung his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into him, this was an odd habit of his that always ended with a large blush forming over my face and my stomach doing backflips.

"Are you looking forward to monday" I cringed for the what felt like the 100th time today, I had been trying to avoid any talk of the UA entrance exams to calm my nerves, I guess I couldn't avoid it anymore. We started to make the short walk towards the bonemeal coloured structure.

"ehh- I may- I don't know?" It sounded more like a question as I stumbled over my words.

Toshi simply chuckled and turned his head towards me with his signature blinding smile on his face, but out of the corner of my eye I saw a familiar bunch of red hair watching us from a window in our homeroom and my insides started to burn up, the butterflies within it wilting.

Once Toshi and I got inside we split ways and I made my way towards my most certain death. At least I had training with Enji to look forward to this evening.

Time skip bought to you by the very beautiful spec ops people

I grunted, being thrown against the wall yet again, my back practically begging for a break, but I couldn't stop now. I stood up, then got back into a defensive stance. I dodged my attacker who had tried lunging at me again, they threw a punch and i caught it, then as quickly as I could with my other hand I threw an uppercut to his jaw whilst using my leg to sweep them onto the floor.

Enji tapped the floor twice signaling he gave in, chuckling he got up and pulled me into a hug before turning away to go and get his bottle. I wiped the blood off my chin and got a tissue for the red stream coming from my nose.

I'm tired, I want to go home and go to bed. Using my quirks always takes a bunch of energy from me, maybe if I get an office job I would never have to use it? I wouldn't mind it, I'd just have to go mad with boredom.

"Y/N?" I looked up to be met with Enji looking down on me, god this really makes me realise how tall he is. I quickly put my head down and stared at the floor.

"Oi i'm up here stupid." He bent down and slipped his index finger underneath my chin lifting up my face to meet his.

Hehehehe peek the new cover, I'm rather happy ab it :))))

ALSO
STOP DOUBTING YOURSELF, YOU ARE AMAZING, YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF THE PPL AROUND YOU'S LIFE! STOP THINKING YOU DESERVE NOTHING, YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING AND ILY