𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞

The door shuts indicating that Lola finally arrived. I didn't find her and Kyle in the crowd and instead walked towards the van waiting for everyone to arrive so we could drive back to the motel which took pretty long.

I didn't want to go back to Timothée and the weird tension we created because it was unbearable so I waited for almost two hours before everyone got back to the van and we started to drive back.

I ignored everyone and pretended to be asleep while they all babbled on about how amazing it was and how excited they are for the next round.

When we got back I immediately disappeared into my room and tiredly took a shower to get out the smell of cigarettes and cheap beer out of my hair.

I didn't even have the motivation to blow dry them so I layed down in bed with wet hair the pillow getting more wet with every passing second. Even though I was tired just seconds ago I couldn't fall asleep for the life of me. Every time I closed my eyes I saw Timmothée's  eyes and it felt like his hands were placed on my waist which made me twist and turn every second.

To say I'm relieved that Lola finally turned up is an understatement. She probably stayed with Kyle for a while and I already want to turn around and greet her when she speaks up. "Shh you have to stay quiet." She hushes someone and another person chuckles. Is that Kyle?

I let my eyes stay shut while I hear them rustling around the room. My eyes snap open when I hear lips attach against each other. Really? Why did they feel the need to do it in our room and not Kyle and Timothée's?

I hear a bealt buckling and Lola moan which makes me scrunch up my face disgusted. "Before you do something I shoulnd't hear please give me the chance to leave the room before I vomit." I speak up into the darkness of the room before I sit up.

When I turn around I see Lola and Kyle on her bed, him over her still fully clothed, thank god. They stopped dead in their tracks and look at me surprised. "No need to stop I'm already out the room." I say while I grab my notebook and phone off the night table and leave the room.

"Thanks!" I hear Kyle yell after me and I roll my eyes. I check the time and see that it's two am no way that Lucy is still awake. I type out a text anyways because you can never know.

You still awake?

I walk around the top floor watching how the lights are out in every room of the motel. I'm dressed in just a long shirt and shorts no socks, no shoes. Wasn't the best idea to leave my room and the wet hair doesn't help either. After five minutes of waiting for an answer from Lucy I sigh and look at the screen my eyes catching mine and Timothée's chat.

I bite my lip in thought for a second my thumb hovering over his name. The cold breeze that hits me the next second is convincing me to open it up and type out a message.

Do you have space for a refugee? Kyle and Lola are all over each other in my room.

His answer comes after almost two seconds.

Sure come over.

I wait for a second my eyes looking up at the dark sky while the moon shines down on me. It looks like it's judging me and I glare up at it. "What? Do you want me to sleep outside? I'm not going to touch him." I yell at the sky as if it would answer me. I walk over to room 305 and knock softly taking a deep breath in. He opens the door and my breath stops for a second, he's dressed in a long sleeve that goes over his hands and some dark boxers.

His curls are all over the place while he opens the door wide for me a crooked smile on his lips. I walk past him without a word but immediately stop in the middle of the room when I see that they don't have two seperate beds but one double bed.