The Wiggettes

I was becoming great friends with my friends Alison, Bella, Emilie, Mickayla and Natalie.

I thought we'd make a fine female version of the Wiggles. 

But I never had any time to ask them if we could start.

But that's alright because I had already thought of a stage name and a first hit.

Back then, I was really into watching "The Jungle Book 2" so I thought our first hit would be the "Jungle Rhythm" song from that movie.

Also because of the Jungle Book, I gave us the stage name The Jungle Girls.

But time passed and I could never ask the girls if we could do this.

And then I started rewatching some Barney DVDs.

One of my favorites was always "Barney: Animal ABCs". 

You know how Barney always has four or five children with him in ever episode or DVD?

Well, in "Animal ABCs", the kids were Marcos, Melanie, Megan and Rachael.

The three girls were the ones who struck my interest so I replaced Marcos with a character I called Ollie and kept the girls.

I don't have a recording but I always imagined myself singing "Jungle Rhythm" with Megan, Rachael and Melanie.

They were the official Jungle Girls.

The Jungle Girls was renamed the Wiggettes. 

And I was imagining the Wiggettes having their own songs and their own Wiggly friends.

There was Monty and Milly the cat twins. They were named after two cats that I owned when I was five.

There's also Milty the Dog. He's named after my real dog, Milty.

We also had Monka the Monkey. She always reminded a monkey I saw at the Rome zoo. The name Monka was entirely made up. 

And finally we have Peter Pan. Simply because he's my favorite Disney movie. 

So that's how the Wiggettes happened.

How I Became a Wiggles Fanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें