Chapter 26

Vienna laid in bed under the covers, she haven't left the room since she came back from the cemetery, which was three weeks ago. No one came to visits her since than either, she stayed up their not eating or showering for days.

She heard a soft knock before the door opens and close, she felt someone lay down on the other side of the bed.

"Vienna...?" Klaus says softly, he looked at the lump of body under the covers, "Do you want to talk about it?" He waited for her to say anything.

"It been two days, and your sisters are worried about you..." he rubbed his hand up and down her arm in comfort, "I'm worried about you." He whispered, she moved so his hand would slide off of her arm. He sighed looking at the ceiling, "I know your hurting, but your sisters need you right now." He sighed waiting for her response.

"Fine, there's food down stairs if you want it." Klaus got up, he stopped at the threshold looking back for a moment before leaving, as Vienna laid their staying at the wall.

Klaus walked down the stairs as Justin looked at him, "How is she?" Justin asked worried, Klaus shrugged taking a sit on the sofa, "still breathing." He said nonchalantly resting chin on his fish watching the fire crackle.

"Maybe I should go up their and talk to her." Justin looked up the stairs making Klaus rolled his eyes annoyed, ever since Vienna came back to the house Alaric made his soul mission to come by everyday to try to check up on her since Klaus wouldn't allow anyone expect Bonnie and the girls to visit her, ".I think she had enough visitors for today, maybe any other time." He smiled unapologetic, Alaric glared towards Klaus.

"Shouldn't you be looking for the cure with you band of misfits?" Klaus says

"They can handle themselves," he gave Klaus a sarcastic smile as he went to sit on the live seat far away from him, Klaus 'hmm'. They both sat there in silence, since everyone was either at school or out, Klaus and Justin were the only ones to be there for Vienna.

Justin scroll through his phone at dozen of messages from his boss and his students, he ran his hand through his hair exhaling. Klaus glanced at him trying to figure out what Vienna saw in the hunter.

"Do you need something?" Justin snapped annoyed at the hybrid.

"Just trying to figure out, what she saw in you..." he said nonchalantly, he looked at him up and down disgusted, "I get what Vienna see in you, the good guy who saves the people of mystic falls countless of times, but Marcella..." he looked bit puzzled.

"She would have scared you off the moment she felt Vienna and you were getting too comfortable. "Justin chuckled making Klaus glare at him.

"What's so funny?"

"You..."

"If I was you hunter I choose my words careful.." Justin rolled his eyes.

"Who knew the big bad hybrid was jealous." Justin scoffed.

"I'm not jealous." Klaus hissed.

Alaric put his hands up, "my bad, not jealous just....insecure." Klaus got out of his seat and bare his fangs angrily, Justin watched unfazed by Klaus out busted, "Watch yourself hunter, I may not be able to kill you but I can surely torture you."

"I'm shaking in my shoe." Justin said nonchalantly, getting up and walking out of the living room. Klaus huffed watching him go into the kitchen, Klaus left his house to get some air.

Vienna rolled her eyes as she heard the door creak opened, "Klaus, I'm not in the mood." She mumbled.

"How about for me then?" Justin says walking into the room, Vienna sat up looking at him surprised, "Justin," he smiled moving closer to the bed sitting in Klaus old spot.