Chapter 15

For the past 2 weeks, Vienna called out of work. If Klaus wanted war, she couldn't face her friend and her students that would have to fight it.

She didn't want to see the teens that she basically watched grow up get slaughtered by the man she loves. So she spent her days laying in bed drinking wine and ordering pizza.

One night as she was doing her new routine of drinking and catching up on some shows. There was a crash from downstairs, quickly she grabs her wooden baseball bat and walks near the stairs. Slowly she descends the stairs, as she reached the last step.

Squinting to try to see in the dark, she made out a group huddle around together in her living room. She reached around her wall to find the light. She finally finds it and turns it on.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!"

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!-" Vienna bends over putting her hand on her chest. She looks at the group of teenagers and adults in her house.

Bonnie and Jeremy held each other as well as Caroline and Tyler. Stefan is holding Elena close to his chest. Matt is on the ground passed out with Damon standing over him.

"What in ACTUALLY hell are you doing in my house!" Vienna yelled as she held the baseball bat in her hand.

"What the hell are you going to do with a baseball bat," Damon commented peering at the bat in her hand.

"I'm about to commit a felony if y'all don't tell me what the hell you doing in my house." She says looking around the room. "...And why is Mr. Donovan passed out on my floor." She looks towards Matthew as he lay unconscious. Caroline and Tyler's help lay him on my couch.

"Uh. Uh. Don't put him there." she says making Caroline and Tyler stop in there tracks.

"What? Why?" Tyler asked. Glancing at the coach and back at Vienna.

"Because y'all not staying for long." She pointing at all of them.

"Listen lady-" Vienna presses her baseball bat to Damon's chest making stay.

"No. I want all you out of my house. Now!" She says agitated. She wasn't ready to face them yet.

"Can you please hear us out." Bonnie started moving away from Jeremy not to his liking and standing next to Damon. Bonnie looked apologetic wanted Vienna to listen.

Vienna looked around the room. Caroline and Tyler were still holding a knocked out Matt giving her a small smile. Jeremy still looks like a broody teenager. Damon looks like he didn't want to be here. Elena and Stefan looked apologetic. 

She sighs lowering her bat down. "Lay him down. Hey broody teenaged ninja turtle why don't you go make yourself useful? Go into the kitchen and grab an ice pack." Everybody chuckled as he scowled. "Did I stutter Mr. Gilbert. Now," she ordered. He storms out of the living room into the kitchen to grab an ice pack.

Caroline and Tyler laid Matt down on the couch. Caroline rubs her hand through Matt's hair looking concern. "Do is anyone gonna answer my question." Jeremy came back into the room tossing the ice pack to Tyler and standing next to his sister. Nobody spoke.

"Please don't y'all all at once. " she rolled her eyes leaning on her baseball bat.

"He tripped over your coffee table and banged his head pretty hard on the ground," Damon says.

"..which I caused by shoving him making him break your wooden thingy." He smirks holding up a broken wooden stick as everybody groans.

"WHAT!!!" She moved towards Damon getting a better look at the thingy ma jig. She gasps, "MMMY WAAAND" she pouts at her broken Harry Potter wand.