Chapter 22

Keira looked at the sunrise as she sat cris-crossed on the grass surrounded by daisies. She inhale as she watched the beautiful scenery before her, sudden Aisha takes a seat next to her daughter.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" She smiles warmly, Keira ignores her as she kept watching the sun. Aisha smiled drops frowning and sighs, "...your probably have million questions right now, and an explanation but I-"

"Actually, I really don't or want an explanation from you. I just want to be alone and heal and get back to my family." She says, Aisha looked disappointed at her daughter as she gets up and head towards the cottage.

Keira slammed the door closed and sat at the diner room table, she pulled out her phone looked at the time, "can this day get any worst?" She huffed, at that moment Aisha walked in the room. "I spoke to soon.." she rolled her eyes as Aisha sat in front of her.

"Ria,please we been going at this for 10 hours, I know you hate me, and you every right to but believe me when I say this, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry.." Aisha says desperately with tears in her eyes, Keira didn't take her attention off her phone as her mother talked.

Aisha looked back in forth between her daughter and her phone, she grabbed it off her daughter's hand and smashed it on to the floor shattering. Keira eyes snapped to Aisha, " so do I have your attention, now?" She crossed her arms and looked blankly at her mother.

"Why should I give you my time, when you were about to take mines.." she hissed, Aisha looked sadden at Keira's words, "oh, bèbè, that wasn't me that was a broken women who lost everything she every had, her true love, her children, her sanity, that women who hurt you wasn't me, you have to know that I fought to come back to the you and I did..." Keira scoffed angrily at her mother.

"...yeah well you didn't fight hard enough to stop you from, putting us into a coma." She sniffled wiping away the tears, Aisha furrowed her eyebrows. "What are you talking about?" Taken back Aisha questioned her daughter words, Keira looked at her mother confused face as she mentioned the curse. "You know what i'm talking about.." she uttered annoyed.

Aisha thought back to the time it all happened, where everything changed from good to worse in a millisecond. "Ria. I'm gonna tell you something and you have to understand that what I'm going to say may cause you to look towards the person who been in your life for very long time differently. What I'm going to tell you is going to save you?" She says smoothly, Keira peered at her mother.

"save me from what?" Aisha with pain her eyes begin to explain.

Keira sat up in bed looking towards the window to see it was night, she her heart felt heav. She heard loud noises coming from down stairs, she slowly got out of bed and headed towards the stairs as she descended, she saw her sisters and the Mikealson along with Bonnie and her friends watching the from the side as Vienna and Klaus go head-and-head in a screaming match.