Chapter 23

Few weeks passed since Vienna seen her sister, she called and texted to no avail.

Vienna and her sisters sat at the dinner table that morning with Rebekah, Elijah, and Klaus. He worked on his drawing well Elijah reads the newspaper, Rebekah talked to the girls about school.  Vienna sat next to Klaus, thinking about the past couple of weeks until someone busted through the doors of the mansion. 

The silence was broken when Mystic Falls finest with an unfamiliar girl  walking in with an unconscious Yasmine being held by Tyler. Vienna stood up, seeing her sister.

"Oh my god, what happened?..." she asked scared,

"Bonnie, put her to sleep she wake up in five to ten hours.." Stefan nonchalantly, Vienna glanced to the side away from Stefan's voice to look at something.

"Why?" She asked looking down at her sister.

"She tried to kill Katherine..."

"So? Everybody wants to kill Katherine?" Rebekah says unbothered

"...and us..seems suspicious if you ask me.." Damon whispered under his breath, walking to the

"Good thing we didn't ask..." Vienna snapped as she played with her sister kinky hair.

"Ouch, someone seems pissy today."

Vienna stood up, only to be held back by Klaus as she neared Damon, "...what I'm just saying I found it weird that your sister wanted to kill Katherine. By the way, Steffy's looking she didn't care who got in her way."  Damon says shrugging. Vienna finally notices the busted lip and bruised cheek. 

"We just want to know, why she tried killing her?" Stefan stepped in

"I have no idea..." Vienna asked confused, she looked at Bonnie as the young look away from her gaze, " Are you kidding me right, now?" She got out of Klaus hold.

"I mean..." Vienna and Klaus looked at Elena, "...before you got here, everything was fine....well as fine it can be here. Now we find out that there's a cure and a witch name Silas is after it. Come on, that can't be a coincidence."

"I don't have to explain myself to a bunch of children.  " Vienna  scoffed

"...we just want to know why your sister was trying to kill Katherine?" Out of nowhere, Justin walked into the diner room. Vienna looked at him in surprise.

She looked away from him as Klaus glared towards Justin, "No idea. my sister has no reason to kill Katherine-" she stopped herself and looked at Keira and Azalea.

"Did one of you tell, Yasmine about that night?" The girls shook their head no, "I did.." Rebekah spoke up.

"Bekah.." she sighs

"I'm sorry, Elijah told me what that doppelbitch did to you and the baby...So I went out for a drink to clear my head and saw Yasmine. We started talking and it slipped out, I'm so sorry V. " Rebekah made her way into Vienna arms, hugging her, "I'm so sorry.."

"I didn't know vampires can have kids?" Elena whispered to Bonnie

"They can't but we like to try..." Damon says taking a sip of his liquor.

"Control your brother, rippah. Or the next words that would be coming out of his mouth is his tongue..." Damon gave him a mock smile as he sat at the table with the girls, Keira and Azalea looked at Damon as he winked towards their direction making them rolled their eyes and going back to eating their breakfast.

"Damon..." he warned.

"...can wetalk about something else?" Vienna  rolled  her eyes and huffing in annoyance, "... what did Shane say about whereabouts of the girl." Every since they find out about Atticus, it took Vienna and Marcella everything not to kill him. He didn't have the girl with him, but he's not the only one after the cure. The girl was taken from his care by the guy who stole her, not remembering anything about him.