Chapter 13

Vienna drove to work bitter since she woke up, no messages or missed calls from Keira. She would usually stay home and work on her PowerPoint from there, but now that Keira left the house felt dull and lifeless.

She pulled up to Mystic Falls High School, she grabs her coffee and bag making her way into the building. As she walks down the empty hallways towards her classroom.

At a steady pace, Vienna starts to work after 5 hours go by she hears a door closes. She stood up and makes her way into the hallway but sees no one, she shrugs and goes back to work.

Not 5 minutes go by she hears a knock on her door, Vienna got up with caution making her way towards the door. She swings it open to no other than Justin Blackwater.

"Damn it, Justin, you scared the shit out of me

"Damn it, Justin, you scared the shit out of me. " she cursed putting her hand over her hand. She walks back to her desk well he chuckled at her.

"Sorry thought you saw my car and come visit little old me," he sat on her desk beside her, "...anyways what you doing here you usually work from home on Sundays."

She looked up from her work giving him a despondent look,"Yeah, well I felt like doing something different today." She went back to work feeling even more gloomy.

He pulled up a seat next to her, "Really? I thought you be in your house snug up with Keira or something." Vienna stopped writing at the mention of her sister, Justin looked at her concern.

"Vee, what's wrong?"

"Uhhh, Keira isn't living with me. Something happened and I didn't want her involved in it, so I sent her to live with my family in New Orleans."

He frowned and scoot closer ,"...I'm sorry, do you want to talk about it?" he said making her shake her head no.

"Hey, if you need anything. I'm here I hope you know that. " he smiled as he put his hand on her thigh. She looks at him with a small smile, Justin bends down to kiss Vienna. She stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck.

This wasn't the first time they did this and it probably won't be the last, they have been doing this since Justin got the job. First, it started off as meaningless one night stand which soon grew into a lovely friend with benefits. Either one of them wanted to take it far due to the fact that Justin was still hang up on his ex-girlfriend and Vienna was trying to focus more on herself and her family.

Someone coughed catching the teachers attention, Vienna and Justin broke apart and looked to the door to see Matt, Bonnie, Jeremy, and the guy from Friday night.

Matt uncomfortably avoiding eye contact with the two, Bonnie looked shocked and embarrassed, Jeremy looked taken back and angry at what he walked in on, well the guy from Friday night had a huge weird smile on his face.

"Uhh...Mr. Blackwater, we're finished cleaning up the cafeteria," Matt said not looking at the teachers, "Ummm...Can you give me a minute, " he says fidgeting with his tie taking a quick glance at Vienna before putting his attention back on the kids, "...I have some more things to finish up here," he finished.