Chapter 11

+1,672 years later+

Vienna walked up the steps to her house, after another disastrous blind date." What a waste of a Friday night" she thought as she fumbled around her bag for her keys, she heard a crash coming from down the street.

Alerted she looked towards the noise for any signs of danger, she scoffed when saw that the kids down the road were having a party. She shook her head well putting her key in the locked, as she goes through the door she sees her sister Keira on the couch sleep.

She smiled at the sight, she put her keys and bag on the coffee table and shook her sister's shoulder, "Hey! Kay wakes up.." she whispered, Keira moan buried her head further into the cushion.

Sighing Vienna picked up Keira's bridal style and carried her up the stairs to her room, as she laid her down and tuck her in bed. She kissed her forehead, " I know you're awake, I'm gonna get you back for this, " she whispered as her sister snores.

Vienna rolled her eyes and grin, "Goodnight, Keira" as she about to close the door, "Night, V"

"Faker," she called, "I heard that..." she replied

"You were supposed to.." Vienna sang closing the door behind her as she made her way to bed, after taking a long hot shower and getting dress.

Her phone started ringing as she goes into the kitchen, "Hello.." she balances her phone between her ear and shoulder as she grabs some Oreos and popcorn from the pantry.

"Hey stranger"

"Speak of the devil, what can I  do you for Mr. Blackwater?" She asked opening the popcorn and putting it in the microwave.

"Nothing just calling to see how the date went" he replied

"It was...eventful," she assured with a gloomy face, as she watched her popcorn.

"I literally see the distaste on your face, out with it.." he says

She put the phone on speaker, and sighed, " He was so condescending I mean my god, I mean I never felt the urge to throw myself through a glass window before..." she explained as she got her popcorn out of the microwave.

Justin laugh through the phone, making Vienna frowned, "Hey! It's not funny..." he continues laughing, "You know this is my fault, I should have known better to ask a guy who stalked his girlfriend to set me up with somebody,"

"Hey!.." Vienna smirk in triumph, " I told you that in confidence," he exclaimed

Vienna giggled at Justin as she pours the popcorn in the bowel, " Oh! I'm sorry did I hit a Mr.Stalker, " she sarcastically tells him as she makes her way to her room.

"Har har har," Vienna roles her eyes at that and continues on trying to find a movie to watch.

They talked for a few more hours before Justin called it a night.

"It's getting late I talk to you tomorrow.."

"Affirmative.." she says as he bid her goodnight, she smiled and hang up and finally a good movie to watch. As she was 10 mins in the movie, she heard screaming from outside.

She got up and went to the window that shows the side of her house, Vienna sigh as she saw a young woman getting attack by a young man.

She made her way down the stairs out the front door, as she walked around her house she saw the men on top of her.

"Hey!.." she shouted catching both the prey and the predator's attention, "Wait your turn, sweetheart" rolling her eyes, Vienna waved her hand towards the men causing him to slam into her house.