Chapter 18

10 months later

Vienna and Keira sat outside Cafe Beignet in New Orleans. Laughing and talking about school and work.

"So you got a dress for today," Vienna speaks up a little louder looking at her sister. As pedestrians talk among themselves. Keira shook her head.

"Yes. I also got you something as I was looking around. " She replied smiling. Vienna smiles back as she takes a bite from her croissant.

"Mmmhmmm. Do tell." Keira jeered rolling her eyes.

"I can't it's a surprise." She raised her eyebrow smiling wolfishly.

"Fine. Keep your secrets little sister. I found out eventually." She joked. Vienna giggled along with Keira. Anais and Yasmine walked up to them holding shopping bags.

"What is this?" Keira's eyes widen at the amount of bags her sisters brought. Vienna looked through the bags full of different dresses and shoes.

"What? You told me I can buy a few dresses." Anais says happily looking through her bags.

"Yeah a few. Not the whole store." Vienna and Yasmine laughed at their bickering.
Yasmine tried to calm her breathing when her phone ranged. Vienna looked at her sister when she got off her phone.

"You're so annoying. Like you can't do one simple thing." Keira groans. Rolling her at her eyes at her sister. Anais counter back.

"Says the girl. Who almost burnt down our summer home in Hampton last year." Anais smirk cheeky as Keira faced fall. Yasmine palm her faced.

"What! How?" Vienna looked at Keira stern. As she shrinks in her chair. Vienna turned towards Anais.

"Where were you. When this happened." Frowning in embarrassment for setting herself up.

"I-uh...I there I just..um..what was the question?" She strutted. Yasmine shook her head.

"Where. Were. You. When. It. Happened?" Vienna says slowly.

"I can answer that.." Anais looked at Keira pleading with her not to tell. ".. she was over some dudes house doing gods knows what." Keira gave Anais a sweet smile and went to take a sip of her sweet tea.

"Okay. I'm not mad, more disappointed. But when we get back you both will be punished..." Both groan and crosses their arms. Yasmine patting Anais and Keira's shoulders.

"I bring the car around." She says already walking away. The girls went through their phones waiting for Vienna.

*Honk* *Honk*

Anais and Keira grab the bags walked to the car, pushing each other to get into the front seat. Yasmine shove passed them to the passenger seat putting her headphones on, causing the girls to huffed and make their way to the back.

Vienna chuckled and got in, as she drove home. Her thoughts couldn't help but wonder. How she got up and moved back home. How easily she sold her house she lived for so long. Forgetting about the friends, she made out through the years.

After Tamara explain what happened to her and her brothers. Small pieces of memories came back but not all. It was like they were reborn.

Vienna snaps out of her thoughts, pulling up to their manor. Once in the house, Vienna makes her way to Kai's study.

She knocks before coming in, to see him hunched over his desk. Looking at documents. She clears her throat to catch his attention. He looks up tired, rubbing his eyes under his glasses. He motion Vienna to take a seat.