Chapter 10

The next morning, Magnus woke up to the smell of food and an empty bed. He looked around the room for his clothes, after putting his braccae on. He walked out of the bedroom towards the kitchen, he saw his wife placing food on a plate.

When she turned around to set the plate next to hers, her belly was swelled. Magnus looked wide-eyed at his wife's body, "...Aisha?" He says baffled walking closer to the table.

She looked up from what she was doing and smiled, he smiled back and rushed toward her to hug her. He held her tight in his arms, he slowly pulled away and looked down at her belly and rubbed it.

"I missed you so much" he cried resting his head on hers, he moved his face towards her neck and inhale her scent.

"I miss you too...Agnus"

Magnus pulled away in horror, looking at Aisha's decaying face, " What's wrong my love?" she mocked her eyes turning pitch black and she smiled showing her bloody teeth.

Magnus kept backing up until he trip over his own feet and landed on his back. He scattered up and ran towards the door, the door wouldn't budge.

He started banging on the door for some to help, Aisha started laughing and the louder the banging got the louder Aisha laugh. He shut his eyes and covered his ears trying to block out the laughing. Magnus begin whispered "stop it" over and over, rocking back and forth until.

Magnus sat up in bed covered in sweat, breathing hard. He looked around the room and say it was the afternoon and he looked to the left and saw the bed empty. Slowly he put on his braccae and walked out of the room, he saw Aisha sitting at the table eating food she just made. She looks up and smiled, "Well hello sweetheart, how did you sleep?" Taking a bite from her bread covered in honey.

"Uhhh...okay I guess..." he stammered uneasy looking at her scared, he sat down slowly across from her. He watched her eat her food well reading the grimoire, " there's food in the pot if you want some" she offered not looking up from his book.

He grunts looking around, Aisha finally looks up from her book, " Hey!.." she huffed looking at him in shock when he jumped, " Are you okay? You seem a little... skittish" starring at him in question.

He rubbed his face and looked at Aisha with a sad look, " Don't act as you care... " he says frustrated, she frowned and got up from her seat.

Standing up, Magnus can see her swelled belly well she waddles her way towards him. She put her hand over the belly and lean on the table next to Magnus, "I do care Mag. Why wouldn't I care?" she says sincerely, her hand reaches to massage his scalp when he grabbed her.

He shook his head, "I did what you ask of me, Mara. I want my wife's back and my children. I gave you what you wanted." he demanded starring her down, tighten his grip on her wrist.

She hissed in pain, " Mags you're hurting me," trying to pull her arm away, " What I thought you like a little pain?" He says sarcastically. Without thinking, Aisha raised her hand and smacked Magnus across the face, catching him off guard he releases his grip on her.

She rubs her wrist and looked at Magnus with fury, " Are you out of your mind? Have you finally gone insane? God! What is the matter with you! I swear-"she gasps between his lips as he kissed her passionately, pulling away to breathe he held her tight.

"I missed you, so much. I was lost without you. " he cried happily kissing her all over her face, as he held her in silence he remembered why felt so lost in the first place.

He stiff and pulled away and gave her a stern look, "You left me" he says monotone, she looked taken back at his mood change and realized that she was in the wrong after the stunt she pulled, "and you cheated on me" she says nonchalantly pulling out of the embrace, with her head heel high.