Chapter 8

It was nightfall when the boys made it back to the village. Well walking Magnus and the boys notice there wasn't a soul in sight. They stopped in their tracks, the boys looked at there surroundings well Magnus tried to listen. There heartbeats.

"That's a good sign," Magnus thought to make his way to his house having the boys following behind. He looked inside and didn't see Aisha and the kids.

"Where is everybody?" Cairo asked making his way out of the house with his brother and father following behind him.

"No idea," Magnus says waving his hands to tell his sons to follow him. They make their way towards the town square, nearing closer they saw banners around the square and tables scattered around.

When the boys stood in the middle near the well, sudden the candles were lit.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI AND AVERY" shouted they, villagers, as they come out of hiding. The boys looked around in awe at the decoration and at their long time friends. Magnus looked around for his wife until he saw her with the help of one of her friends being out the cake for the boys.

Aisha and the girls sat the five-layer cake on the table in front of Cairo and Avery. Magnus made his way towards his wife and whispered, "You couldn't have warned me"

Aisha smiled and looked up at her husband gazing eyes, "What's the fun in that" she winks and turns towards the boys who were shaking hands and hugging their friends and neighbors.

"Okay time to blow out the candles and make a wish." Both boys closed their eyes and blow out their candles. Everybody cheered and clapped, Aisha, cut the left side of the cake and gave it to Cairo and then cut the right side of the cake to give it to Avery.

Both boys took a bite out of the piece of cake and their eyes widen and smiled wide, "Chocolate" "Vanilla" says Avery digging back in chocolate delight well Cairo was licking his spoon and plate clean.

Everybody gathered around and Aisha with the help of Magnus and her friends serve the people some cake and mead. Everybody started to spread out and enjoy their night, the boys lean against the wall, surrounded by their friends eating and talking. Music begins so did the dancing.

After an hour drunk people were singing and laughing. The kids were running and playing well their parents watch them as others talk to their neighbors. Soon enough mothers and fathers started gathering their children for bed. As was wives.

Aisha's friend Gwen help the young twins to bed well Aisha stood behind with the twins, Marcie, and, Magnus to clear the town square, " Okay we just finish this in the morning," Aisha says looking towards her family. They all nodded their head and was about to make there way back when.

"My My My...." says the mysterious man walking up to the group. He looks at the family one by one first Kai then Avery then Magnus. He stares at Marcella for a little while before turning his white eyes towards Aisha.

"What a cute little family you got here," the man said again walking little more toward them. Magnus grabbed Marcella's shoulder and put her behind him.

"Oh, My God...Gavin" Aisha walked up slowly towards him only a couple of feet between them, " In the flesh baby" he smirked winking at her, Magnus snarled eyes turning red.