Have you seen Reki?

"And the winner is....." Adam announced. Joe and Langa were neck and neck, until Langa suddenly stopped. Joe quickly passed him and crossed the finish line, making him the winner of the beef.

"Joe is the winner..." Adam said with little emotion. "Such a shame! I won't be skating with my lovely Snow! Oh my heart is crushed!" Adam waved his arms around before skating off.

They were having a small break before the next beef starts. Miya was about to go check on Langa when Joe stopped him.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to him. Prepare yourself, you may be up next." Joe gave Miya a reassuring smile as he puts on hand on Miya's shoulder.

"Okay, thanks Dad!" Miya then turned and skated away. Joe just chuckled, he got use to Miya calling him 'Dad' and he accepted it.

Joe found Langa still in the same place. He looked deep in thought.

"Hey! What happened?" Joe asked, Langa was knocked out of his trance and he looked up at Joe. The blue haired boy was unsure if he should tell him or not. But he decided to tell him.

"I-I don't want to hurt Reki even more..." Langa replied back quietly but Joe heard. He the placed his hand on Langa's shoulder and gave him a smile.

"Go find him. Tell him, trust me it'll work out." After that Joe skated away, leaving Langa to make a decision. Will he find Reki and talk to him? Or will he just try and forget it. The answer was obviously clear.

~~~

"Excuse me? Have you seen Reki? He has red hair which is usually messy, but it's really soft- I mean I'd assume it is. Have you seen him?" Langa asked, the person shook their head. He sighed and went to ask another person.

He noticed someone sitting on a rock, for some reason this person stood out to him so he decided to go ask the person next. The person was wearing a green hoodie, which seemed a bit big on them. The hoodie was green, on the bottom was yellow and the sleeves were red. The person also seemed to be wearing a cap too which was covered by the hoodies hood.

"Excuse me?" The person jumped, they continued to stare at the ground. "Have you seen Reki? He has red hair and amber colored eyes which always shine when he talks about what he loves- they shine even more brighter in the sun... I'd assume.. have you seen him?"

The person shook their head. Langa let out another sigh and skated away. He continued looking everywhere for Reki but couldn't find him. He even asked random people if they've seen him, they haven't.

Langa was making his way back to the others, since the break was almost over, until a thought hit him.

He knew where Reki was!

Langa quickly skated towards him. He can't believe he didn't realize it was him! He should've known.

~~~

"Reki!" Langa exclaimed while getting off his board. He went towards Reki and pulled his hood down and took his hat off, revealing messy red hair.

"H-Hey..." Reki nervously said. He got up from the rock he was sitting on and was about to grab his hat until Langa pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry, Reki. I shouldn't have broke our promise. I lost my match with Joe, so I won't be competing against Adam.." Langa gently ran his fingers through Reki's hair, this calmed the red head down a lot.

"R-Really?" Langa pulled away from the hug and nodded, a smile forming on his lips.

"I'm sorry too.."

Langa smiled, causing Reki to smile as well.

"I was looking everywhere for you!" Langa then grabbed Reki's hand causing the red head to blush.

"So...my eyes shine when I talk about something I love?" Reki asked a smirk on his face. It was now Langa's turn to blush.

"Yeah..."

"Guess that means I love you...." Langa turned to look at Reki, the red head was now blushing furiously.

Langa stopped walking and gently cupped Reki's cheeks. The red head was becoming flustered and was now the same color as his hair.

Langa then placed a gently kiss on Reki's lips. The red head instantly kissed back. The kiss sent sparks to both boys. When they pulled away both boys had a huge smile on their faces and were still blushing.

"I love you too." Langa then intertwined their fingers together and started walking back towards the other.

~~~
Just imagine if this happens! I know it probably won't but still!

Also it just hit me that Adam might win. Because Tadashi could go to jail because of the political stuff going on. And I'm assuming Cherry is going against Adam next just from the episode 9 preview. Cherry could lose against Adam, because he's pushing himself too far and might damage his board or get hurt??? And I feel like Adam could beat Joe?? But then again Joe is really determined to win.