Reki and Langa are parents!?!

It was Saturday evening, the squad (does anyone have any names for the group?) were all at Joe's restaurant hanging out.

Miya and Shadow were playing MarioKart. Miya was obviously in the lead while Shadow was in last place. Shadow was on the verge on destroying the switch Miya gave him, but he was able to control himself.

Joe was busy in the kitchen trying out some new recipes. Cherry was seated in his usual spot watching Joe cook. He occasionally sees Joe freak out about missing an ingredient or putting to much or too little in.

Reki and Langa were just watching skate videos, though they weren't paying attention to it cause they were too busy talking. The two have been dating for quite awhile.

When Reki and Langa told their friends they expect them to be shocked but they weren't. In fact they all gave them a 'yeah, we know' look.

The restaurant was filled with Miya's laughter, Shadow's growling, Joe's screams, Cherry's sigh and Reki and Langa's conversation. It was perfect until, a phone started ringing.

It was Reki's phone. The red head quickly pulled his phone out and answered it.

"Hello?.... Yes it's Reki.... Oh great! We'll be down there in 10 minutes!" Reki then hung up and got up gathering his stuff. Langa gave him a puzzling look.

"Come on, let's go. Prince Flurrysun is ready." Langa's puzzled expression changed and now he had a smile in his face. Langa quickly got up and gathered his stuff as well. Everyone stopped what they were doing, confused as to who is Prince Flurrysun.

"Whose Prince Flurrysun?" Miya asked pausing the game and looking up from his switch. Everyone else turned their attention towards the two boys. Joe even stepping out of his kitchen.

"He's our son." Langa replied back, he intertwined his fingers with Reki.

The 4 friends exchanged some weird glances until they looked at the two boys. The two boys were confused. Why were their friends giving each other a weird look?

"You have a son? Since when?" Shadow asked, he put his switch on a nearby table and stood up. Miya did the same too.

"Since two months ago. He's still a baby but we love him so much!" Reki replied a huge smile forming on his face.

"Aren't you guys still in high school?" Joe asked.

"Yeah but our moms watch after him when we're at school." Langa answered.

"And they're cool with it?" Miya asked, his head tilting to the side.

"Of course! Why wouldn't they?" Langa answered again.

"Hey Miya you should come play with him sometime. I'm sure you'll love him!" Reki offered. Miya quickly shook his head, "No, I'm good"

"So where is Prince Flurrysun?" Cherry asked, wondering if they really are good parents or not.

"Oh he's getting a haircut... we should really go." Langa explained as he pulled Reki out of Joe's restaurant leaving the 4 friends wondering how Reki and Langa have a son.

"They're parents?" Miya asked no one in particular, still shocked about what happened.

"Poor kid. Has two idiots as his parents.." Shadow said, crossing his arms and shaking his head.

"Carla, download childcare books." Cherry announced. Shadow and Miya sat back down and continued their game and Cherry sat back down, waiting for Joe to return to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna have to talk to them about this." Joe said before walking back into the kitchen.

~~~

"Prince Flurrysun!" Reki exclaimed, letting go of Langa's hand and running inside the building.

Langa chuckled and followed.

"Hi! We're here for Prince Flurrysun." Reki explained going up to the register. The lady working the register nodded her head and went behind a curtain.

When she came out she was holding a kitten.

Prince Flurrysun.

Their son.

The kitten was had ginger colored fur. His chest was white and he had some strips on him which were darker than the rest of his fur. The kitten had blue eyes, similar to Langa's. There was a small bow tied lightly around his neck and his fur seemed very fluffy.

"Prince Flurrysun!" Reki took the kitten from the lady, snuggling him already. "Langa, pay the lady, please." Reki then walked out of the building leaving Langa to pay.

Langa sighed and took out his wallet and paid the lady. He thanked her before leaving, hoping Reki didn't get too far but lucky for him Reki was still waiting by the door.

"Next time you're paying." Langa said taking Flurrysun away from Reki.

"Okay.. but Prince Flurrysun is so soft!" Reki giggled cause Prince Flurrysun started licking the red head's face.

"Why did you even name him Prince Flurrysun?" Langa asked gently petting the kitten.

"Prince cause you're a Prince, Flurry because you're like a flurry when you're high up and Sun cause you always say I'm bright like the sun." Reki explained a smile forming on his lip.

Langa chuckled, he intertwined his free hand with Reki's. The two boys started walking back to Langa's.

"I really thought Miya would've love Prince Flurrysun." Reki said sounding a bit disappointed.

"Yeah.. me too."

~~~
Remember how the sk8 English Instagram account changed episode 9 title to "Full-Swing Kiss of Farewell"

I FINALLY UNDERSTAND THE TITLE! Full-Swing? Guess Adam's new move is called Full-Swing Kiss..