What's a love hotel?

This will take place the next day after episode 11!

"Morning!" Reki exclaimed as he skated up to Langa. The blue head looked up and smiled at him, "Morning!" They both did their handshake, ending it with the infinity sign. They both smiled even more when they did the infinity sign.

They both started skating away, they didn't know where they were going. And they didn't care. All that mattered was that they were skating together, just like they wanted.

Ever since yesterday Langa has been meaning to ask Reki something. He didn't have the time to ask yesterday cause of Reki's beef with Ad*m. But today he surely can ask and hopefully receive an answer.

"Reki? Can I ask you something?" Langa asked slowing down, on the skateboard Reki let him borrowed, until he stopped completely. Reki noticed and did the same thing. "Sure!" Reki replied back, a smile still present on his face.

"What's a love hotel?" Langa asked tilting his head in confusion. Reki jumped at the question, his face slowly turning red. "Huh! Well- Um- It's..." Reki stammered out. He didn't know how to explain it to Langa without it being awkward.

Reki then took a minute to choose his words carefully. He finally knew what he was going to say, "It's- It's a place where people go to-to have... fun..." He mumbled the last part. His face was still turning red.

"Ohhh... that sounds fun!" Langa replied back. "Maybe we should go to one!" Suggested Langa. This made Reki turned a very deep shade of red, he quickly covered his face. He now regrets telling Langa what a love hotel is.

"What!?! Uh- why?!" Reki managed to asked. "Cause you said they have fun." Langa replied back, before asking, "Do they play games?" He tilted his head.

"Uh- That's not- They don't- Ugh!" Reki exclaimed. He was slowly pulling his headband down to try and cover his very red face. Langa noticed and was still confused. "Reki? What's wrong?"

"Nothing!" Reki yelled out moving his hands away from his face and fixing his headband. "Nothing.." Reki said a bit more quieter. "So what kind-" Langa was about to ask but Reki interrupted him.

"Oh! Look! Miya texted! He says he needs our help! Let's go!!" Reki pulled out his phone, pretending to look at his and Miya's conversation. Langa nodded and they started skating again.

Luckily for Reki, Langa never brought up the love hotel again. Though he did owe Miya, he promised to get Miya a new video game. Since he pretended to need help from Langa and Reki.

~~~
You're welcome :)

JDKDBDKDJ IT IS SO CLOSE TO SATURDAY I AM GETTING SO SCARED!!! BUT ALSO EXCITED!

Anyways time for the question!

Q: What song reminds you of Renga?
A:  I hear a symphony by Cody Fry