💜 Sicky Reki pt 2! 💜

It was now morning, the sun was starting to rise, casting rays of sunlight into Reki's room. The birds have already started chirping, which woke some people up.

When Reki woke up, he felt better. He didn't have a fever anymore, he felt like eating and he really wanted to get out skating again. He noticed Langa next to him, a blush spreading across his cheeks.

The red head looked up at Langa, admiring how peaceful he looked. He looked like an angel. A beautiful angel. His hair was slightly covering his face, but it made him look even more beautiful.

He was about to get up but was immediately pulled back down by Langa. The blue head tightened his grip around the red head. As if he didn't him to leave. And it was true. Langa didn't want Reki to leave.

"Langa..." Reki whispered, trying to wiggle out of Langa's arms. "Come on, man, I need to fix my hair!" The red head whispered yelled.

A small smirk was presented on Langa's face, Reki noticed. "You aren't even sleeping! Let me go!" Reki's voice was a bit louder since he knew that Langa was up.

"Why?" The blue head asked, not letting go of Reki. "I need to fix my hair. It's all bushy!" Reki gestured to his hair, which was sticky out everywhere.

Langa chuckled, which made Reki blush a bit. "It's not that bad. It's cute." Langa replied back, this made Reki's eyes widened. Did Langa just say that!?!

While Reki was deep in thought, Langa quickly pulled Reki's headband off him. This snapped Reki back into reality. Some of his hair fell onto his face, making it look more messy.

"Hey! Give it back!" Reki whined, trying to reach for the headband. But Langa kept it far from Reki's reach. "You don't need it." Langa replied back.

Langa sat up, Reki doing the same too. The blue head placed his free hand on Reki's chest, trying to keep the red head from getting the headband.

"Langa! My hair is too messy!" Reki complained. "Fine. Here." Langa then took the headband placing it back around Reki's head.

Reki was about to adjust the headband but Langa pulled the headband down more, covering his eyes. "Hey! What are you doing?!" Reki exclaimed.

Langa then cupped both of Reki's cheeks, this caught Reki off guard. He started getting more red. "What- What are you doing?" Reki asked, his voice was quiet and nervous.

"I wouldn't be able to say this if you were looking at me. I'd get nervous and scared. But I need to get this off my chest." Langa gently rubbed Reki's cheeks with his thumbs.

"I like you. More than a friend. I want to date you, I want to be your boyfriend and I want you to be mine. I want to hold you and kiss you every chance I get. I want to love you and tell you how amazing you are. I'm- I'm done..." Langa was about to remove his hands from Reki's cheeks but Reki grabbed his wrists, placing them back on his cheeks, a small smile forming on his lips.

"Don't I get to say anything?" Reki asked, he could tell Langa was confused. "I like you too. More than a friend, obviously. I wanna be your boyfriend! I want you to be my boyfriend!" Reki then moved his headband away from his eyes, he saw Langa had a big smile on his face. It made his heart flutter.

The two boys locked eyes with each other. They both were admiring the other's eyes, how the color was a beautiful shade and how the sun made it more beautiful. Soon enough they started leaning into each other, both closing their eyes. The space between them was becoming small until their lips met. The kiss was soft and sweet, they both wanted this but were too scared to say anything. But now it's happening. It set fireworks off in Langa while Reki got butterflies.

The kiss lasted a few minutes until they pulled apart, both were blushing. They pressed their foreheads against each other, enjoying the moment.

After a few more minutes passed they laid back down. They cuddled, talked, giggled and told each other how much they love the other. This was definitely a perfect morning for them.

~~~
GOD I FEEL VERY SINGLE! I'M MAKING MYSELF FEEL SINGLE!

I really didn't know what to do for this, I was going to make Langa get sick. But I wanted it to be different. So you got this! Hope you like it!

Also! I just published the first chapter of my Matchablossom fanfic! Go check it out!

Oh and I'll be doing the Q&A right after the next oneshot I have planned. You can still ask some questions! But my next oneshot will be a found family moment, a "friendly" game of Uno!