🌸 Will you... 🌸

Man, seeing your guys' comments always make me laugh so much! Especially from the last chapter! Here's my apology from the last chapter!

Today was the day! It wasn't just any other day. Well to most people it is, but not to Joe. Today was special. It was Joe and Cherry's 4 year anniversary, and he was going to propose.

Joe spent a whole week planning everything, he wanted to make it perfect. He even got help from Reki, Langa, Miya and Shadow.

Reki and Langa found Joe some nice clothes, for his and Cherry's date. Miya helped Joe pick a ring, making sure it was nice and was something Joe could afford. And Shadow made Joe a bouquet with Cherry's favorite flowers, which are cherry blossoms.

They all wished Joe good luck with proposing. He thanked them all and he started getting ready for his date. He was taking Cherry on a night picnic, he already made the food. It was food that Cherry loved. He had the blanket in the basket along with some extra blankets, cause it's chilly tonight. Joe hid the ring box in the basket, since they were taking his motorcycle he was scared Cherry might feel the box and start questioning him.

Kojiro POV
I was getting nervous, my leg kept bouncing and I was picking at my fingers. I didn't know what else to do! What will Kaoru even say!?! I want to spend the rest of my life with him, but does he feel the same?

I was too deep in thought to even noticed Kaoru standing in the doorway, with his arms crossed. "Kojiro! Where are we going?" This snapped me out of thought.

I quickly got up, grabbing the basket full of food and blankets and the ring. As I was walking towards Cherry I finally noticed how beautiful he looked. He had a plain white shirt and light blue jeans topped with a black leather jacket. (Yeah, I suck at clothes. This is the best you're getting, sorry!) I was wearing black pants with a blue button up and my usual jacket.

Kaoru never ceased to amaze me. He always took my breath away. I could get lost in those golden colored eyes of his, and I wouldn't be complaining about it.

"Kojiro!" I was snapped out of my thoughts. "You lousy gorilla! Did you forget about our date, for our 4 year anniversary?" Kaoru questioned, pulling out his fan. He was about to hit me but I answered the question.

"Of course not! I would never forget such an important day. Let's go!" I exclaimed, I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of my restaurant. We started heading towards my motorcycle, my nerves were slowly growing with each step.

I handed him the basket, and got on. He got on afterwards, putting the basket between me and him. After he got the basket in its place he then wrapped his arms around me, and with that we took off.

I never told him where we were going. All I told him was that it was a night picnic. He's surprisingly not questioning where we're going.

~~~

We finally got to the location, it was in the forest. There was an opening which showed you all of Okinawa. It was definitely beautiful, but not as beautiful as Kaoru.

Kaoru was definitely memorized by the sight. I watched as his eyes reflected all the lights coming from Okinawa. It was so amazing.

I started setting up our picnic area, leaving Kaoru to admire the lights. I laid down the blanket, making sure there wasn't rocks underneath. I brought out the food, which was also still hot. After that I quickly pulled the box, which contained the ring, out of the basket and into my jacket.

"Kaoru! It's ready! Get your ass over here or I'll eat everything." I teased. He turned around, rolling his eyes at me. "Don't even think about it, you idiotic gorilla." He replied back, sitting next to me.

"Yeah, but I'm your idiotic gorilla.." I leaned closer to him, a smirk plastered on my face. He rolled his eyes again, but I saw a small tint of pink on his cheeks.

We ate our food, enjoying each other's company. We talked about anything, Kaoru was complaining about a rude customer he had while I just listened. After we ate Kaoru leaned his head on my shoulder, snuggling closer to me.

My heart was beating even faster than before, this was the perfect moment. It's time to pour my heart out...

"Hey- umm- Kaoru?" I asked, Kaoru removed his head from my shoulder and looked at me. "I- um- need to ask you something.." I turned my whole body towards him, though my eyes were on the blanket.

"What now?" Kaoru replied back, clearly annoyed that I ruined the moment between us. I had to take a few breaths, trying to figure out what to say. I never thought of what I'd say! God, I can't mess this up!

I grabbed both of Kaoru's hands, cupping them in mine. I then got on one knee, I took one last breath before looking at Kaoru. His eyes were wide and his cheeks were turning red.

"Kaoru, I never knew I could love someone as much as I love you. When we first met I just consider you my best friend but than I slowly started to fall for you. You'll never know the amount of joy I had when you told me you felt the same way I do. I'll never forget our first kiss, our first date or even the night I confessed to you. We've had our ups and downs but we never left each other, even if I annoy you a lot. Kaoru, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to always wake up with you by my side and fall asleep with you in my arms. I want to always come home and see you there. I want to be with you forever, Kaoru, will you marry me?" I opened the box, which revealed a ring that had a sun engraved on it.

Kaoru's eyes were still wide, I couldn't tell if he was happy or mad or scared. What if he doesn't want to be with me forever!? He then pulled his hands out of mine, my heart started breaking.

"I hate you, you dumb gorilla." Kaoru dug in his pants pocket and pulled out a ring, it had a moon engraved on it. "Wha-" I tried asking but was interrupted by Kaoru.

"I was going to propose to you. I wanted to beat you to it... but also because I also want to be with you forever. Even if you drive me crazy, you're the only one I can picture by my side. And I truly love you, so will you also marry me, Kojiro?" Kaoru also got on one knee, holding the ring out for me.

I smiled, nodding my head. "Hey, you never answered my proposal." I teased. "Of course I'll marry you, you are my gorilla after all.." Kaoru replied back, with a small smile appearing on his face.

We put the rings on our ring finger, I cupped his cheeks and placed a soft kiss on his lips. This caught him off guard, "A soft kiss?" I smirked and leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "Just wait till we get back to the apartment~"

We sat there enjoying the lights from Okinawa, Kaoru had his head my shoulder and I had an arm wrapped around him. This was perfect. I get to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life, this is definitely perfect.

~~~
Okay! I'm sorry for not updating lately, I've been busy with school. But I've also been binge watching HxH, WHICH I LOVE!

No spoilers please, BUT I'M ON THE CHIMERA ANT ARC AND HOLY!!!!! I HATE ANTS NOW!!!!

Anyways! I hope you liked this oneshot! The next one might be part 2 of 'Reki and Langa are parents?!?'