You are my sunshine

My goal for this chapter is to make you cry! Or to at least feel an emotion of some sort 😃 Also I got this idea from Tumblr.

This takes place after Cherry and Ad*m's race.

Langa looked everywhere for Reki but couldn't find him. He even asked those guys he saw Reki with but they said they didn't know where he went.

The blue head then realized Reki might've left. He was heading towards the gates when he passed by a group of people, he overheard them talking about a certain red head.

"Hey, did you hear that red head was here again?"

"No way, really? Why? He's nothing special."

"He just thinks he is cause he's friends with Snow."

"Poor Snow. Has to have that red head follow him around."

"The red head isn't even that good."

Then it clicked. Langa finally understood what is wrong with Reki. He couldn't believe what these guys have been saying about Reki.

Langa felt absolutely angry at the group. He wanted to tell them how amazing Reki is but now isn't the time. He needs to find Reki. He needs to tell Reki how important and amazing he is.

The blue head quickly hopped on the motorcycle he borrowed from work and drove out of S. As he was driving he was trying to figure out what should he say.

He needs to choose his words wisely. He needs Reki to know how special he is to him. He needs Reki to know how he always made him smile and always made the worst days seem bright.

Then an idea popped into his head. He wasn't sure if he still knew the song but that didn't matter now. Langa quickly drove to his apartment.

Once he was there he rushed towards his mom's room. He moved a few boxes out of the way and found what he was looking for.

His dad's guitar.

He gently opened the guitar case, unsure if he should do this. He hasn't touched this guitar since his dad died. His dad always use to play it and sing some songs to his mom.

He remembered how his dad taught him a song. It was the song his dad always sung to his mom. It always brought her to tears.

Langa smiled at the memories. He gently picked up the guitar, putting the strap around his shoulders. He looked in the case and grabbed the pick.

The blue head then left his apartment. He hopped back on the motorcycle. He sat on the motorcycle thinking where Reki could be, then it hit him, he knew where he was.

He took off to the skatepark, hoping the red head was there. Langa wasn't even sure if Reki could be at the skatepark, but he had a hunch he is.

~~~

The ride to the skatepark took a few minutes but once he got there he noticed a figure. The figure seemed to be sitting down on one of the ramps, they also had their hood up.

Langa noticed the hoodie and how it's the same one he saw Reki in during his race. He knew it was him.

The blue head took a deep breathe and slowly approached Reki. The red head heard footsteps and quickly turned around, he was shocked to see Langa.

Langa noticed how Reki was crying. His eyes were glossy and you could clearly see his tear stained cheeks. Reki's eyes no longer lit up with joy, they were dull. The red head also had dark circles under his eyes, showing his lack of sleep.