💜 Dancing in the rain 💜

I swear this is full of fluff! I've also decided to make the previous oneshot a full fanfic. I already have so many ideas for it!

"Reki, look! It's raining!" Langa exclaimed while looking out the window. It was pouring outside, it looked like it wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

It was Saturday and both boys were at Reki's spending their Saturday together. They just finished watching a movie and wanted to get more snacks.

"Awe... we can't go skating.." Reki pouted, also looking out the window. Langa noticed and planted a kiss on the redhead's check making the other blush bright red.

"Let's go outside!" Langa suggested. He started pulling Reki towards the door so they could grab their jackets and shoes. "Huh?! Why!?" Reki questioned.

"Why not?" Langa turned around to look at Reki, giving him a questioning look. "We could get sick!" Reki pointed out, he knew Langa wouldn't give up on going outside but he wanted to try.

"We won't. Let's go!" Langa grabbed his jacket and put his shoes on, Reki doing the same. Soon they were both outside, getting poured on.

Langa was still holding Reki's hand when an idea popped in his head. He pulled Reki closer to him and placed his arm on the redhead's waist. Reki started turning red but slowly wrapped his arm around Langa's neck.

The two started to slowly sway, Langa would occasionally spin him around which would make Reki giggle. When they locked eyes it was like time stood still, they were both memorized by each other's eyes. A soft smile spread across their lips as they look lovingly at each other.

Langa then let go of Reki's hand, wrapping it around his waist. He picked him up and spun him around, both boys laughing.

The blue head then place Reki down, they were both still laughing. After their laughter died down Langa cupped Reki's cheeks and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

When he pulled away a blush was spreading across Reki's cheeks. They continued dancing, sometimes slow dancing or just jumping around while holding hands. They would jump in puddles, Reki kicking water towards Langa.

Langa would occasionally pick Reki up and spin him around. They were both enjoying this moment, they didn't care about anything else. This was a perfect moment for them.

~~~
No cause you can't tell me these two wouldn't go dancing in the rain. They just would.

Sorry this was really short! I didn't know what else to add. But I hope you guys liked it! And I hope you have/had a great day!