Cuddles no matter what

"Reki? Are you almost done?" Langa asked. They were at Reki's house. They were currently in Reki's room, the red head was playing a video game. While Langa was on his bed, waiting patiently for his boyfriend.

"Hold up. I'm trying to finish building my castle. It's going to be for my cow." Reki replied back, not taking his eyes off his laptop.

"You said that 30 minutes ago.." Langa just wanted to cuddle with Reki. But Reki kept saying 'hold up' or 'I'm almost done'.

This made Langa more impatient. He just wanted to hold Reki close to his chest. He just wanted to run his fingers through Reki's soft hair. He just wanted his Reki.

"I mean it this time. Trust me." Reki looked over at Langa. The red head had a small smile on his lips which reassured Langa. The blue head nodded his head and laid back down on Reki's bed.

It's been 5 minutes and an idea popped into Langa's head. He remember seeing people do this online, so he thought he could try it. Hopefully Reki doesn't mind.

Langa got up from the bed and walked over to Reki. He pulled Reki's chair out a bit and got in front of him. The red head gave him a puzzling look before he knew what his boyfriend was doing.

Reki took his hands off the keyboard, opening his arms for Langa. The blue head then sat down on his lap. They were facing each other, Reki had a smirk on his lips.

"I told you, I wanted cuddles." Langa said before wrapping his arms around Reki's neck, he buried his head into the red head's neck.

"Can I play longer than 30 minutes?" Reki asked. Truth be told he wanted to finish his castle. He wanted his cow to have a nice castle.

"Play as long as you like. All I wanted was to hold you. Since I am, I'm fine." Reki blushed at this but immediately got back to building.

Reki would occasionally feel Langa's fingers in his hair. It felt nice and comforting. He'd even feel when Langa was playing with a strand of his hair.

"That feels nice.." Reki quietly said, but Langa heard. He smiled to himself.

This was all he wanted. To just hold Reki close to him. Cause it always reminded Langa that Reki was his. It reminded him that they were dating and that they love each other.

This was just what he wanted.

~~~
YOU GUYS!!! IM THINKING OF WRITING A MY HERO ACADEMIA AND SK8 THE INFINITY CROSSOVER!

Like I already have an idea on what it could be about! I won't say it yet cause I'm still unsure if I want to write it. But it'll involve Class 1-A, Aizawa and the S Squad trying to get Ad*m back to jail.

AND I THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE AD*M A QUIRK BUT IT'S SOMETHING NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN. CAUSE HE HARDLY USES IT. I'LL ALSO GIVE MIYA A QUIRK! SOMETHING THAT INVOLVES A CAT! LIKE TALKING TO CATS OR HAVING SIMILAR CAT TRAITS.

But if I write that will anyone of you guys read it? I just wanna know before I start writing it.