You're wrong about Reki

Langa finished the beef with Joe, the older man won. The blue head wasn't upset about that he was more focused on finding Reki. He knows he's here, but where!

The blue head asked a few people if they've seen him but they'd usually give him a confuse look and shake their heads.

"Excuse me, have you seen Reki?" Langa asked a group of friends. They all had a shocked expression when they saw Langa.

"Woah! Snow! It's such an honor to meet ya man! You did good against Joe." A boy said. He was wearing black baggy jeans, a plain white shirt, his shoes were black but had spots of paint of them. He was wearing a baseball cap.

"Have you seen Reki?" Langa asked again. The friend group looked confused, tilting their heads.

"Oh! I think he means the red head who always follows him.."

"Oh, that loser.. why do you wanna find him? He's just a nobody."

"Yeah. What does he even do?"

Langa was getting upset. They were talking down on Reki but they didn't know everything about him. They don't know everything he's done for Langa.

The blue head was about to unleash a storm on the friend group, but little did Langa know Reki was behind him. Reki was about to leave after he heard what the friend group said about him, but stopped when he heard Langa.

"Don't talk about him like that. You don't know nothing about him. He made me this board, he made it SPECIFICALLY for me. He even taught me how to skateboard." Langa stared down the friend group. His eyes becoming cold as ice, which sent shivers down the friend group's back.

"Oh-" One of them was saying but was cut off.

"He can even tell if something is wrong with your board just by watching you skate. He has more talent than all of you combine." Langa huffed out, turning on his heels. He was now face to face with a shocked Reki.

Langa grabbed Reki's wrist and dragged him away. His grip was tight, but not too tight to hurt. He wanted to get Reki away from the friend group.

Reki followed. He didn't know what happened to Langa back there. He was planning to ask him about it later. But right now he was just following him, seeing where they'd go.

~~~
It still surprises me how invested I am in sk8. Like I've never been THIS invested in a show before and now here I am trying so damn hard to wait for Saturday. ITS LITERALLY MONDAY! SATURDAY HURRY TF UP 😤