two

Seoyoon plopped down into her chair, eyes widened as she shook with tears. Everyone in the classroom looked in her direction, the infamous '???' expression crossing over their faces.

It was safe to say Seoyoon was 100% a mess. I mean, after that who wouldn't be? 

Misa was nowhere to be seen, it looked like she didn't come back from the building. All the girl could think of was her. The demiboy, who?

It's not as if she could report Misa either. She was her best friend, a bond too close to break. She couldn't tell anyone either for the fear of them reporting her too. The situation made the girl sick, she already had trouble in breathing after unstably making her way back to school grounds.

Laying her head down on her desk, she began to quietly sob. Her deskmate looked at her with utter confusion. "Uh, you good?"

"I should be dead right now. Literally." Seoyoon deadpanned, throat raw.

The deskmate snapped her head in the other direction, concerned.

Jungwon stared at Seoyoon. How, may you ask?

He happened to go to the very same highschool, but took his courses in a completely different wing; meaning the two were literally nonexistent to the other before the encounter.

Jungwon was the quiet and mysterious guy, you could say. Nobody really realized he was there but he knew everyone's little secrets. How Doklim had threatened Soojin, how Daemi secretly hated her closest friend, How Jinho cheated on Haeyoung. Everything. He'd seen Seoyoon a couple of times around but never enough to intrigue interest.

This building-situation proved otherwise.

After telling her the information, a guilty, nervous and droll feeling occupied itself in the back of his throat. 

Also after dramatically leaping off the building, he'd watched over as Seoyoon almost bumped into a sign, forgot to cross the road and much more as he cringed. He was like, the reverse fairy godmother.

He sat on the left diversion's rooftop as he munched an apple, staring directly at the girl's classroom which lay opposite from him; making it easier to look at what's happening inside through the huge glass window. 

Jungwon sighed from his spot, grumbling as he discarded the apple core. "Why is she so upset? am I THAT scary?" He mumbled, annoyed. 

"Pushed off by a building, was it..." 

Jungwon stopped and sat up to think for awhile. It made sense to him, his theory. Telling Seoyoon... he wasn't so sure. Demon business is some real shit, you seriously cannot let anyone with a drop of full human blood to know what you are.

The boy looked into the girl's classroom and saw her stature. He grumbled out loud, cursing humans for being so darn sensitive.

He leaped down from behind so he remained hidden from the idle students, landing on the ground with grace.

 He dusted himself off and made his way to the front yard while keeping low cover. 

The demi subtly walked to the front gates of the western division, stepping in and entering the completely different seemingly-world. 

"Hey, you from around here?" A jock asked, laughing with his friends as he saw the unfamiliar boy. 

Jungwon looked up at him and made direct eye contact. His irises shrank, hooded cat-eyes even more threatening as he locked the boy in an intense stare.