Chapter 3

He then look at us with a smile. "It's dangerous over there so please come here" He smile sweetly while take out his hand to us.

'What? Why is he speaking as if he cares about us?' We questioned in our mind. He then come towards us but in sync, we flinched.

He fazed a bit before change the topic. "What are you doing up here?" He asked softly. I look at Arjen and Arien before say hesitantly.

"It.. Is beautiful.. At there.." I said while point at the Imperial Palace. "Beautiful?" He asked. Arjen stay silent while I grip Arjen hand in fear.

"... Very much so.." Arien said while grip her dress. "Do you want to go there?" That mysterious man asked.

'Please stop talking. Please go on your way!' We said in sync on our mind.

"N.. No.. How dare we.." When Arien said that, his eyes squint in anger. We all flinched in fear.

'What?' Arjen said confusedly.

'Why did his expression change just now?' I gulp confusedly.

'It's hard to guess..' Arien said awkwardly. He then look at us with a calm expression. "Your names.. Could I get your names?" He asked.

We stay silent while discuss with each other through our telepathy. 'Should we answer or not?' Arjen look at us.

'Well.. He doesn't seems like a bad person' Arien said. We then decided to tell him our names.

"A.. Arjen"

"Arien"

"Ariana"

He then smile and take off his jacket. He toss it to us and it was on our shoulders. We just stare in dazed. "It's cold out so please wear that" He smile at us.

"This is... Really generous. This kind of outfit" Arien said while grip the jacket. "Kids shouldn't said that kind of words. Wear that so you guys don't catch a cold" He said with a sad smiled.

He suddenly gritted his teeth. "In this weather.. To have them wear such thin clothes" He said.

Who is this person? Why is he suddenly worried for us? He was so cold at first

I stare at him with blank face. 'Do we look weird? Or did we talk weirdly?..' Arjen look at us secretly.

'We don't know this world language well enough and we never studied it either.. So we imiated those ancient phrases' Arien said to us through telepathy.

"Arjen, Arien, Ariana" He suddenly said and we flinched. "I'll be leaving now" He smile at us.

Finally..

I sigh in relief in my mind. "Then.." He suddenly floated. "See you next time" He float from behind while I look at him in shock.

We quickly look at the ground and see he walk normally. ".. Do you think you'll able to do that when you're older?" Arien asked.

"What about you?" Arjen asked. They then look at me, I flinch at little at their stares before shook my head shyly.

"I don't think so"

"Me either"

We then decided to go back with that big jacket around us. We sit at our bed comfortably while look at the jacket.

"This is the first time we've had a long conversation with someone other than ourselves" Arien muttered while I cuddle under the jacket.

"Yeah.." Arjen then look at the jacket. "So many decorative pieces.. How high is his rank anyways" He said.

"Since he isn't blonde that must mean he isn't royalty" I quickly sit up in panicked.

Arien and Arjen look at me, surprised. "BLONDE!" I shouted. "Huh?" They look at me with widen eyes because I never shouted in this time line.

"That man, he saw our blonde hair!" When I said that, they froze. "Why did we even pretend?.." "We must be an idiots" They said in despress mode.

"A high noble would know that the distinctive trait of a royal is their blonde hair.. What do we do? If we are discovered.." Arien then got cutted when we hear a shout from outside.

We quickly run to the in front of the Palace and see Rurahel with a few maids.

" Lady Rurahel! "

"Please calm down!"

'What? Is Rurahel throwing another tantrum?' Arien said while I just stare at the scene. 'But she seems different than usual?' Arjen said.

Rurahel was holding a alcoholic bottle which was already break in half and her hand is bloodied.

" LET GO!! WAHH!!" She swing the bottle when a maid try to come towards her. She then look at us and point the bottle to us.

"You guys~! If it weren't for you guys I..!" She then hiccups drunkly while I just stare at her with a blank stare.

"Lady Rurahel! Calm down!" The maid said. "Don't come near me! If you do!" She suddenly slip with her high heels and fall at a sharp edge of a tree.

In that fast motion, Arien close Arjen eyes while I just close my eyes silently.

"KYAA!!! LADY RURAHEL!!"

"LADY RURAHEL... IS DEAD!!"

What will happen to us now?