Chapter 4

3rd person P.O.V

'Who would've know that, Rurahel will die like that' Arien think while hug her knees and shaken in fear.

'I still can't believe it. One day passed and Rurahel' s body was still there. I didn't get an ounce of sleep either, but.. I just couldn't get Rurahel's death out of my head. I feel dizzy and nauseous.. ' Arien close her eyes tightly.

A hand then was squeeze Arien hand while someone was hugging her side. "Arjen.. Aria.." Arien look at them.

"... Idiot. You covered my eyes, but because of that, you're in this state" Arjen said with stern but worried tone.

"Sister Arien should be more selfish sometimes" Ariana muttered while they cuddle under the cover.

"Ehehe.." Arien said with a pale face. Arjen sigh and patted her head. He walk to the curtains. "Get some rest. I'll close the curtains" Arjen said and hold the curtains.

"Okay"

Suddenly Arjen gasp when he sees something. "Arien.. Aria.." Ariana sit up and look at Arjen.

"Hm?" Arien and Ariana said in sync. "Look at this" Ariana and Arien look at each other before getting out of the bed and look outside the window

They see a group of people with golden armour. 'Golden armour.. It's the Imperial Palace knight's!'
Ariana said through telepathy shockingly.

'Gold is the Imperial family's colour. There's no doubt that they personally sent the knights' Arien gulp in fear while Ariana squeeze Arjen hand tightly.

"But why...? Are they here to hold a funeral for Rurahel?" Arien asked. "No. They just walked past Rurahel's body. It seems that they have different objectives in mind" Arjen said.

——————————————————

BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!

"OPEN THE DOOR!!" A Knight shout and all the Knights come inside.

"Who told the Palace about Lady Rurahel's death?''

"They're trying to survive by themselves"

"W-We're not going to die, right?"

Meanwhile, the triplets was hiding at their usual place. Arjen then look at Arien worriedly. 'Are you okay, Arien?' He asked through their telepathy.

Arien start breathing heavily. 'I feel nauseous..' She answered. Ariana then grip Arien hand tightly to say that they were here for her.

Arien just smile tiredly at Ariana.

"WHERE ARE THEIR ROYAL HIGHNESSES?!!" They hear a shout outside and that's made the triplets flinched in surprised.

"W-we also don't-"

"YOU USELESS MAIDS!! DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE YOURS MASTER'S ARE!!?"

'We had our suspicions, but.. WE WERE THEIR OBJECTIVE?!!' The triplets think in sync while a few royals guards was searching for them inside their bedroom.

'Why are they looking for us?' Arien asked through our telepathy.

"Did you check under the bed?"

"Yes! There was no one there!"

They hear the guards talked.

'Is it.. To kill us?' Arjen said hesitantly. Ariana flinched in feared. 'That's right. Illegitimate children was a disgrace to the empire. There is no reason to keep us alive now that Rurahel is dead'

Ariana clench her fist and grit her teeth in anger. 'We've never caught the emperor's attention for 5 years, but we never expected to get it this way' Ariana breath was uneven.

Without her siblings knowing, her green eyes start glowing for a split of second before Arjen suddenly said something.

'When the sun sets, let's go hide in the forest. If we go up that tree we always climbed, no one would find us there' Arjen planned.

'Okay..' Ariana and Arien said plainly.

——————————————————

The triplets was running inside the forest. Arjen and Ariana hold Arien wrist. 'Hold on for a little bit longer, Arien!' Arjen look behind at Arien worriedly.

'Okay..!' Arien answer while breathing heavily. Ariana just squeeze Arien hand in worried. Arjen suddenly take Ariana wrist and pull Arien and Ariana towards a big tree.

'Hide!' He said in panicked.

"There is no one in this side!"

"Cut the tall grass with your sword, but be careful!"

They hear the Imperial Guards said. 'THEY CAME ALL THE WAY HERE!!' The triplets said with widen eyes.

Suddenly Arien slump to the grass. "Arien!" Arjen accidentally shouted. Ariana quickly kneel beside Arien.

"WHAT WAS THAT SOUND?!! WHO ARE YOU?!!" A guard then pull his sword towards Arjen chin. All the guards finally see their blonde hair.

"Y-YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESSES!! What are you doing in such a place?!"

"We have been looking for you"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Go and help her get up!"

"Yes, sir!"

A guard then carry Arien. '...?! Aren't they supposed to kill us..?' Arien thought. 'Just what is..' Arien then see a red cape

Arien look up with blurred eyes. 'Who is it now..? Golden hair?' Arien thought when she see an obvious blonde hair.

The guard who was getting Arien up become shock when he see that person and he bowed while saying "HIS MAJESTY, THE EMPEROR!!"

'?!'

'Just now.. Did he say the emperor?' Ariana asked with widen eyes while clutch Arien thin dress with her small fist.

Ariana look up at their 'father' with full of fears.
Green cold eyes that shine through the dark staring at Arien.

"Bring them" He said coldly. "AS YOU COMMAND!!" The guard answered.

'Just.. What is this?' Arien said before she collapse to the ground. "ARIEN!!" Arjen shouted. Ariana kneel beside Arien.

'Sister.. Sister!! Wake up!!' Ariana shout through their triplets telepathy and hope that Arien heard it.

Suddenly a guard was trying to take Arien but Ariana push the hands away. "NO!! DON'T TOUCH SISTER ARIEN!!" She shout with teary eyes.

Her eyes glow under the dark like the emperor. 'Brother.. I'm scared..' She said while staring at Arjen from the corners of her eyes.

Suddenly Ariana feel a pain inside her head and start collapse like Arien did."Ariana! -----!" Arjen shout but she only hear Arjen call her name and other than that, she doesn't heard.

Her eyes then closed before darkness engulfed her.