Chapter 5

Arien P.O.V

The last thing I remember is, golden hair which shone in the darkness. And under that, those cold, green eyes.

"Aa.. Arjen, Aria!!" I said while clench my fists. A hand then squeeze my hand. I open my eyes a bit and see Arjen look at me.

"I'm right here"

I just need to see one of my siblings because I know if Arjen was here then Ariana is with us too.

This world only has Arjen, Ariana and me, and all the others.

We can't trust anyone else

3rd person P.O.V

Ariana open her eyes and feel warmth beside her. She look around her surroundings and see an unfamiliar bedroom.

'Where..?'

"You're awake!" She feel someone jump at her. She look and see Arien and Arjen with a relief expression.

"I am worry because you don't wake up even though Arien wake up first" Arjen said while ruffle her hair.

"Sister! Yesterday--" Ariana sit up and look around confusedly. 'All the things at here is so expensive.. Even the blanket..'

"Where are we?" She asked her siblings. "Also, you look tired brother" She continue and look at Arjen.

".. I just couldn't sleep" Arjen answered. "Why?" Arien asked. "I was scared the emperor would do something to us"

Arjen look down sadly. "What?!" Arien and Ariana said shockingly. "Then this place is.." Before Arien can continue, the door suddenly open.

The triplets flinch in surprise when they see maids stand in front of them.

'What's going on?' The triplets think the same thing.

"Greetings, Your Imperial Highnesses. I'm the Head maid of Syviolla Castle, Ishina is my name" A maid with brown hair and a bit old said.

The triplets look at each other. 'Syviolla Castle..? Head maid?..'

"We will be serving your Imperial Highnesses from now on. We're at your service" Ishina said.

'Did they just say serving?' Ariana asked.

'They did say serving' Arjen answered

'Am I the only one who heard that?' Arien asked.

'I heard that too' Arjen and Ariana said at the same time.

"Yesterday Your Imperial Highnesses lost consciousness, and so we weren't able to bathe you and change your clothes. Please forgive us" Ishina said professionally.

The triplets was still shocked. 'Why did this happen? To lowborn children like us, why did they..?' Arien though in her mind.

"Please let us help you clean up before breakfast is served. We have prepared warm water, clean towels, and new clothes for you" Three of the maid grab the triplets.

They was put in front of a prepared water while they were still in dazed. "We shall assist you with washing up" A maid said.

A maid then pull up Arien sleeve. "Wa-wait a second!" Arien said but it's already too late.

The maid then gasped when she see Arien's arm which was full of scar. Arjen block them from seeing Arien.

Ariana hold Arien arm and glare at all of the maids. 'These scars couldn't be healed, even with our royal healing powers.. These are the scars that Rurahel inflicted on our bodies..' Ariana gritted her teeth when she remember it again.

"Dreadful.."

"What's that on the Royal's body?"

"They have the Royal healing powers?"

All the maids whisper to each other. "You arrogant beings! How dare you speak with such a manners!!" Ishina shouted.

"Ye-yes! Ms. Ishina!" The others maid said quickly. Ishina then stand in front of the triplets.

"I never imagined that you would have scars on your body. I shall make sure they keep quiet, please do not worry. But,"

The triplets was just staring at Ishina. "Please do not inform his Imperial Highness regarding this matter" Ishina calm expression then change to a stern looked.

"If he finds that you have such flaws, your worth as a Royal will decrease"

'What?.. Worth.. As a Royal?'

The triplets expression changed. "You shall be receiving education befitting of those of Royal blood soon. By the most respected teachers, that taught all the Royals before you.

Everything, is this way because the merciful, His Majesty, has decided to raise you as Royals. Therefore you should quickly get used to Royal customs, and repay His Majesty's kindness of taking you in as his children" Ishina said.

Ariana gritted her teeth. 'Kindness? Who the hell are we indebted to for this kindness? To the Emperor who didn't even care to look for us for 5 years? To the emperor who never showed his face to us for 5 years? Now all of sudden, on whose decision...?!!' Ariana clench her fists in anger.

Knock! Knock!

Someone knocked the door and it makes the triplets startled. A butler suddenly come in. "A message to Your Imperial Highnesses"

Ishina then walk to the butler and they talk for a few minutes before Ishina come back to the triplets and the butler walk away.

"Make sure to prepare them with better clothes after breakfast" Ishina ordered all the others maids.

"Yes, Ms Ishina"

'What is it this time..?' Arien thought while stare into blank space. "His Imperial Majesty has invited you to dine in the afternoon"

The triplets widen their eyes in shocked.

'Maj... A meal with the Emperor?!!'