Chapter 11

Previous chapter (Chapter 10)

Ariana start remembering the second Prince words.

"As long as you acknowledge by Father as a member of the Imperial Family, you guys are also owners of this place there will be more weight on your shoulders than before, but..."

'When he said 'weight', did he mean this?' Ariana plop her self at the top of Arjen.

————————————————————————————————————

''Arien, Ariana" Arjen suddenly speaked. Arien and Ariana hummed in response.

"Let's go out. We can't waste our break like this, the weather is really nice. We might as well play in the garden" Arjen said.

"What's the use of going outside? We can't comfortably play when the servants follow us all day along" Arien sigh deeply.

Ariana groan silently while play with Arien hair.

We begged them to reduce the numbers of servants, but it was only reduced from six to four servants. Its so uncomfortable to have people following you like they're watching you wherever you go.

The triplets stare at the window. "... The weather is nice" Arien muttered. "Yup" "Yeah" Arjen and Ariana answered.

'During these breaks, I just want to rest with brother Arjen and sister Arien. But we're probably not allowed to do that' Ariana thought while snuggle herself to Arien's back.

Arjen open his close eyes and realise something. "Arien, Aria" Arjen said. "Hm?" Arien and Ariana answered.

"I don't see the servants?" Arjen inform them. "What?" Arien and Ariana sit up and look around confusedly. The servants who was standing at the door has disappeared?

'Did they really leave? Where did everyone go?' Ariana thought nervously.

'I don't know where they went...' Arien say through their telepathy. "Arjen, Ariana" "Yeah, Arien/Sister Arien?" Arjen and Ariana say in sync.

"Let's go outside!" Arien say with shining eyes. "B-but we can't go without servants" Ariana muttered.

Arien and Arjen stare at each other before patted Ariana shoulder. "Aria, this is our chance to get freedom after a while" Arjen smile to comfort the nervous sibling.

"W-what if they got angry?" She pout sadly. "It's okay, we will take care of it" Arien patted Ariana head.

"... Fine.." She mumbled. Arien and Arjen pull both of Ariana hand and run outside with a giggled.

"Where should we go?" Arjen ask happily. "Somewhere we haven't been before! Let's go down there" Arien answered and still pulling Ariana hand.

"ONE, TWO, THREE!!!" Arjen and Arien shout while Ariana become confuse, the triplets rolling down the grass while laughing.

Ariana stare at her siblings before laugh along with them.

"Haa~! It's been so long since we've done this!" Arien say with a genuine smile. "Yes~!" Arjen answer while Ariana nodded happily.

We really like the forests. When we were in the Delornina castle we would escape to the forest to avoid Rurahel.

The forest always make us feel comfortable. It's also provided us with fruit trees, which we used to fill our stomach.

The triplet lie at the grass without saying anything while the wind flutter towards them and bring them comfort.

'It may have been only for a short time... But it feels like I can finally breath again' Arien though to herself.

"Arien, Aria"

"Yes?"

"There are fruit trees" Arjen say while point towards the big healthy fruit tree. Arien stand up cheerfully while Ariana just silently follow her.

"Oh, you're right! I can finally climb trees again!" Arien start running towards the tree while Arjen and Ariana follow closely.

"Ah, no fair... Let's climb together!" Arjen grumble but Arien ignore it and climb the tree.

'Sister, be careful' Ariana remind Arien through their mind telepathy.

'Okay, okay!' Arien pout and smile to herself happily while climbing.

'So exciting! It's been so long since I last climb a tree so freely! The shoes and this outfits are uncomfortable but, this much should be..'

Arien shoes suddenly slip and her grip on the tree were loosen. 'Wa-Wahh?!!'

"Arien!!" Arjen shout shockingly. "Sister!!!" Ariana try to run but stop when she see someone reach for her sister.

That person has red hair in ponytail and a dark clothes but he is handsome (Author-nim: <3)

Arien eyes were shut but she open them back when she feel like she were not falling." That surprise me" The person said and show his face clearly.

"Hello, Arien"

Arien stay silent while stare at the person in faze. 'This person... Who is he?!' Arien shout to her other siblings through their mind telepathy.

'I don't know' Ariana answered.

He put Arien down gently and give a comforting smiled. "Are you hurt anywhere?" "No..." Arien answer, half faze and half not.

"You're quite the troublesome princess" That person say while smile gently at Arien.

'Pri- Princess?!!' Arien blush and cringe at the same time before start asking. "Who... Are you?"
That person just smile gently and comfortantly at the same time.

"I wanted to meet you, Arien... And your sibling, Arjen and Ariana" He say while wind gently fluttering.

Arien and Ariana look at the guy confusedly while Arjen clench his fist and look at that guy with an unknown feeling.

"Excuse.."
"IMPERIAL PRINCE, IMPERIAL PRINCESSES!!!"

Arjen was cut off and the triplets flinch when they see two servants come towards them dashingly.

"Why are you here?! We have been searching for the imperial highnesses for a long time!!" One of them shouted.

"You both disappeared in front of our eyes! We were very surprised!" They muttered angrily and worried at the same time.

"Huh?" The triplet let out in unison. 'What are they talking about...? Weren't the servants the ones that disappeared first?' They though the same thing in their mind.

"Please be careful! If something happens to you, do you know how much trouble we'll be in!" The servants continue nagging.

The triplet sweat drop and answered "Ah, yes.." Arjen glance behind them where the man were there earlier.

"Arien, Aria" He inform them. The princesses look behind confusedly. "Huh?"

The man has disappeared while wind fluttering softly.

----------

[Author note:I'm sorry for being unactive but I am losing motivated. This will be my last update for this year but this book will not be discontinued. Wait for the update and thank you for the one who wait until now<3]