Chapter 9

Previous Chapter (Chapter 8)

"Do you know what the imperial family is called?" Alex asked.

"Yes. 'The Family Blessed By God' " She answered.

'How did you know that?" Ariana asked.

'Rurahel said that once when she was drunk' Arien explained.

'Ahh..' Arjen and Ariana answered.

——————————————————

"That's right. Since you guys are illegitimate children, your healing powers are weak. And you won't have a Manifestation either" Alex explained.

Arien stops for a moment. 'Manifestation..'

"Ah!!" She shout and that's made everyone startled.

'That's right, manifestation!' Arien shouted through their telepathy. At first, Ariana confuse but then she realise what is a Manifestation.

'So that's why the 2nd Prince has an adult appearance even though he's only 10 years old!' Ariana said.

Before their teens, members of the imperial family will go through a growth called the “Manifestation”

After they go through manifestation they will have an adult body unlike regular people.

After they undergo manifestation at 3 years old, their body will look like an 18 years old and they won't grow until their real age is 18 years old...

At 19 years old, their bodies will begin to grow again. And they stop aging at the age of 30! Because of this the imperial family is said to be blessed by God.

'So this is why Rurahel wanted the Imperial Family's pure blood' Arien thought while the triplets look at Alex.

Who just stare at them confusedly.

'But, we didn't have a “manifestation”. Then... We'll only be able to to leave this child body in a few years. Like a regular person...' Ariana thought sadly while look at the grass.

"Ariana" Alex then kneel while put his right hand to his left chest.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you. Would you allow me to heal it? I don't want to just stare and do nothing.... I swear I will only heal it" He said sincerely.

Ariana was doubting herself with his sincere looks. She then give in. "... I understand" She muttered, loud enough for him to hear it.

"Okay!" He said happily.

"Then please excuse me" Alex said and hold Ariana's right hand softly. He close his eyes and say a random spell.

Golden light then shining at Ariana hand. "All done" Alex said and let go of her hand.

"It doesn't hurt anymore right?" Alex asked but Ariana still stay silent in shock and amazed. "Yes.." She answered and look at Alex.

Arjen and Arien look at Ariana hand which earlier was injure but now it disappeared in a second.

"Interesting.." They mumbled.

'I thought he would heal it with medicine and bandages. Instead, he did it with magic... As expected of the Imperial Family..' Ariana thought while nodded to herself.

"Ariana, those injuries... Could you tell me who did it?" Alex asked carefully.

Ariana hide her arms behind her back, uncomfortably while Arien and Arjen shift uncomfortably.

"Please, I beg you" Alex said with a guilty look. Ariana gulp before pull Arien sleeve for help. Arien got the message and help Ariana.

"... Rurahel and the servants did it" She said while Arien and Ariana face expression become a little bit dark but sad at the same time, Arjen look at them worriedly.

"These injuries.." Ariana press her lip together before continue talking. "Did you not know about us?" She said with a frown but no emotion in her eyes.

'Is he really worried about us?' Ariana thought to herself.

"I know of your existence, it's just that I wasn't interested" Alex answered while twitch his eyebrows together with a frown.

'I knew it... Well it was to be expected. Everyone know about us but they neglected us anyway' Arien and Ariana thought at the same time.

"But I didn't know that you guys were this small... And already covered in scars. When an Imperial member is five years old, they would almost already be a teenager" Alex explained.

The triplet frowned.

'We don't want these tiny bodies. We don't want to be a member of the imperial family either' The triplet look down sadly.

"Arjen, Arien, Ariana. This Palace is very luxurious... However behind that cover exists another place, a cruel and tangled one. As long as you acknowledge by Father as a member of the Imperial Family, you guys are also owners of this place"

Alex take a deep breath before continue with a smiled.

"There will be more weight on your shoulders than before, but... There's also comfort and wealth. I hope that you'll live here and experience plenty of new things you didn't know before" He said with a warm and comforting look.

The triplet look at him, slightly widen eyes and amaze at the same time.

"For example, this"

He suddenly grab Ariana hand and the triplet flinched at the sudden touched.

A green streak light suddenly appeared at his pointed finger and it land on Ariana palm perfectly before pop and disappear.

'W-what's this?!' Ariana shout in her mind confusedly.

"All done~" Alex said and let go of Ariana hand.

Ariana check her palm and open and close it for many times. "Nothing happened though?" She murmured.

"Arien, your hand?" Alex asked Arien. She flinch in surprised and hesitant.

"This is big brother's present to you ♥︎" He said with a smile.

'This person is surprisingly sly!!' The triplet shout in unison.

Arien then carefully asked Alex. "What's this?" Arjen and Ariana was still stare at their palm confusedly.

"You'll find out later" He smile sweetly. 'What the hell is it?!' Ariana thought while tilt her head a bit.

"It's my way of showing my interest. I said I wasn't interested before, but not now" Alex said with a gentle smile.

Arien and Arjen stare at him while Ariana hold her hands and stare at him doubtfully.

"Really...?" Ariana asked.

Alex smile at the triplet gently. "Yes, really" He answered.

"Ah. It seems Ishina is looking for you guys" Alex said while look behind them. The triplet look behind and see Ishina with two other maid beside her.

'...!! Already?!!' The triplet sweat dropped.

They quickly get up and run to Ishina's way. "I feel like if we don't go right now we will be scolded" Arjen muttered.

"Let's hurry!" Arien mutter in panicked.

"Royals shouldn't run in such a frivolous manner" Ishina said when the triplet arrive in front of her.

'Even if we come quickly we're still scolded..!' The triplet thought in shocked.

They didn't realise that Alex was still staring at them, at the same spot.

"If he hadn't appeared, no one would've paid attention to you guys" He muttered.

"I never thought they'd be alive after 5 years"