♡HorrorLust♡ ~I met him at the club~

Ok before we get into this I'm just gonna explain what the story contains. So Horror sans is going to be innocent here, that's how I like it in this story so it would fit well, but he will still be the same Horror sans, y'know he's still a cannibal and also a killer. And Lust will be a guy but insists on making himself a girl here, by summoning some female part (y'know those ecto sh*ts) so yeah don't be confused when Lust is summoned as a female ecto.

Bottom: Lust
Top: Horror

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Horror pov
"N-no please spare us!!" Ah yes, another begging from another victim. Its always soothing in my nonexistent ears(lol) even if they were screaming and pleading for me to spare them. Of course I wouldn't. I'm hungry~ and I wanted food~

"Hehe, there's no one to save you now" I said laughing maniacally that only caused them to whimper in fear. I didn't hesitate on slashing the sh*t out of him. Off with his head. Then my boss nightmare came through a portal which surprised me a little.

"Oh, hey boss" I said calmly as he only glared at me in response. "You idiot, I thought I told you to not kill anyone on this au!" He growled at me angrily as he grabbed me with his tentacles. "W-why not boss? I thought you like it when someone suffers?" I said struggling through the tentacles grip.

He sighed heavily and rubbed his eye with one of his hand. "Ugh! Yes Horror, but not in this happy au!! You know Dream is going to sense the fear and negativity once somebody dies and of course I could also sense that you were the cause of this"

Nightmare only growled at me as heard a portal open, someone was stepping in this au as I panicked. Nightmare noticed and quickly opened another portal to our castle. Leaving the body aka my food behind. I let out a pout as I wasn't able to even get a single bite of it.

"Next time you listen to me got it? And if you don't I might as well kill you right then and there" he said in a dark and cold tone in his voice. I wasn't scared of him, even though he was the king of negativity, I was a little scared when he will kill me, but I know he wouldn't even try and kill me. Well because I got an alibi, and that is killer.

Killer and I have been friends and all but sometimes he could get a little...... aggressive. I mean what do you expect from this what so called 'the bad sanses' everyone's as crazier than the other. But the reason why I was friends with Killer because he would stop nightmare from doing horrible things to me.

After all, Nightmare has grew feelings from Killer for a long time. He just wouldn't show it. And I think Killer feels the same. Anyways enough of that. Nightmare dragged me to my room as he glared at me. "There, now I don't want to see you do anything stupid got it?" He said in a strict tone as I nodded.

"Wait! Could you get me food?" I ask him as he was about to walk away. "What the f*ck do you think I am? A babysitter for you?" He said eyeing on me. "Well I didn't even got a bite of my meal a few seconds ago"

He sighs again. "There's flesh in the fridge just go get it" he said as he walked to his room and slammed the door. 'Tsk don't have be so cold about it' I said to myself as I went downstairs to go get my meal.

As I got there, I opened a fridge to see a human arm in the freezer. I quickly took it like it was my life support and took a huge bit on it. It was cold, but I didn't care, I'll eat anything as long as it has meat in it. Blood were now dripping on my chin as the floor was also now covered in blood stains.