♡Pt. 1 ErrorInk♡ ~Redeemed~

Hey! It's been a while huh? I don't really like talking about myself so let's just get into the story! Let's just say life's pretty harsh these days, that's all ^^

Ok so this will be like the swap version of them I guess. Pale will be Ink and Template is Error. So basically Ink is supposed to be emotionless and Error would be the one who's jolly and all that. Just look it up Pale x Template.

anyways this will be like a cop x criminal thingy, well Template is gonna be a doctor so eh, doc x criminal I guess. I've seen a lot of fanfics of it so imma give it a shot.

Bottom: Pale
Top: Template

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Pale Ink's pov
Running. I just kept running. Cops were after me, that kid snitched on me and told everyone that I was here. I should've learned my lesson by now that I shouldn't trust anyone.

You all might be wondering, what I did to deserve this. Well, I have been wanted since 6 years and still am, I've done several crimes across the au's yet I was never caught.

Why am I doing it? I don't know, I just wanted something interesting I guess, and maybe because the voices in my head told me so. People might think I'm just a really quiet person so that's why no one would recognize me.

But little did they know that I was fighting off a trouble in my mind. I couldn't feel anything and would always do something risky. Even if it would cause me my life. I just couldn't control it anymore. I can't control HIM. The voices.

I was beginning to get tired so I hid in the alleyway only to be found by another cop pointing a gun at me. "DON'T MOVE!" Run for it... the voices in my head said. I attempted to run but he shot me by the leg.

I couldn't move nor did I care. They arrested me and put me somewhere I couldn't escape because last time I easily got out by teleporting. But now they got smart, they made me drink something that made me weak and I couldn't use my magic.

I don't know where I was but it sure wasn't a prison. More like an asylum. They did this to me once. I killed everyone there including the doctor. They were all harsh on me. I need to get out of here.

But I couldn't, they got me all tied up in here where i couldn't move and couldn't use my magic. I then decided to give up, its been a few days and it was still the same. At least this one isn't as bad as the last one.

They didn't let me leave the room. And if I do I just pick on fights anyway. The more I stay in this place, the more I go crazy in my head. I didn't get a break from them. Telling me to escape even if I couldn't.

One day, someone came into my room. It was a doctor. I wasn't surprise. He walks in and sat on the chair and took out his clipboard. "So, your name is Pale right" 'tell him to f*ck off.' I shrug off those words and didn't say anything.

He tilted his head waiting for an answer. I nod. He then wrote something in his clipboard. "Well, its nice to meet you Pale, I'm doctor Template and I'm here to try and comfort you" is this guy joking? Comfort me?!

I looked at him with a glare. "I know that you're not talkative, and I assure you that I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to help you get a control with yourself" he explained. I still didn't listen and didn't make any eye contact with him.

I stayed quiet. He sighs and placed the clipboard on the table. "You've gone through war, have you?" He ask. My eyes widened. I didn't know he knew that...

I nod again. He hummed. "I see... you, tried to destroy the swapfell au but failed. Could you tell me why you did that?" He ask. Me of course a person who doesn't have their mind straight just said the truth.