♡NightmarexShattered♡ ~Mr. Shart~

I've been rewatching my old childhood trauma for a while and decided to put a story just like it. Cuz why not? Nothings more better than a trip to my nightmares :'D also I was inspired by this person: cookieelemon on insta, their art is so cool.

Ok lets not talk about any of those now. Also Nightmare is gonna be non corrupted here, this isn't also incest since both of them are different maybe a slight incest when it comes to the passive Dream, Shattered Dream is a parasite and Passive nightmare is not. Joku said they were different form eachother. Also they won't be kids here, they would be like 18 or smth so as the other characters that I will put in this story.

Also this chapter includes: bullying, a huge phobia about someone, and slight rape. If you are sensitive in one of these topics, its best if you just don't read this chapter. Anyways enjoy♡

Bottom: P!Nightmare
Top: Shattered

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Passive's pov
"C'mon brother it'll keep you from getting bored" my brother said as he dragged my hand out of the house. I guess it would help, I've been doing nothing but reading in my room alone and maybe even read more by our tree.

I didn't like people talking to me, not because I don't like them, its because I always make things awkward and I'm always shy towards other people. All I have was my brother as my friend and no one else.

I decided to go and stick to dream all the time since the villagers won't pick on me when my brother's around. We decided to get some breakfast first since my brother was so excited that we'll just have to eat out.

After we ate. Dream was talking to the villagers by the tree while I just read behind it. I heard the talking stop and saw Dream sit beside me. "Night, why don't you talk to the villagers, I'm sure they would love to see you" he said, I smiled weakly.

Dream doesn't know how I've been feeling lately to those people. None of them were all loyal to Dream, they just wanted his positivity and that's it. They didn't like me cause I was the king of negativity. They always judge people without knowing the person.

"I'm sorry Dream, but you know how I feel when talking, I get anxious" I said as he frowned. "Well you have to make a friends somehow, you can't just always be with me all day" oh is he getting annoyed of me. Oh no.

I didn't expect him to be annoyed of me, I must be really be bugging him especially when I'm always with him 24/7. "O-oh I'm really sorry brother, I'll stop bugging you then" I said standing up about to leave but he held my hand. "Wait Nighty, you're not bugging me, its just that... I'm just worried for you when I'm not there, what if I was gone, who will be with you?" He ask worriedly.

I sighed. "You know I'll be fine, I just don't like any interaction towards anyone" I said, smiling softly. "Still Nighty, I think you should make a friend, you know I won't always be with you" he's right, there are some times that Dream wasn't there when I really needed him. No one was there for me not even the people who was witnessing that I was getting bullied.

But I still don't trust anybody in this village, the way everyone never cared, the way they just stared at me with disgust, I'd rather be alone than to be friends with them. And if I do make friends with them, I think they're just doing it for Dream or they would just talk things behind my back.

I denied Dream's offer and said that I won't be needing one, that I'll be fine by myself. Alone. He gave me a weak smile and walked away without saying a word. Huh, that's weird. I was about to run after him but then something stopped me.