♡Fell Poth♡ ~Please love me again~

Another Poth ship eyy. I just love this ship and can't stop myself on making more of them.

Anyways, I got nothing to say so hope you enjoy :)

This chapter includes: trauma, beating, self harm and mentions of r*pe but still have some fluffy lemon of course.

Bottom: Lotus
Top: Rurik

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Fell Goth's pov
"Cupcake! Get the hell in here!!" I flinched as Rurik shouted from across the room. I hurriedly put the pillows on their right places and walk downstairs to see Rurik.

He looks pissed at me. "I'll be gone for a while, maybe around 8:00, don't go anywhere got it" he said, I nodded mutely as he left. I was relieved, finally I could get some peace here without being yelled at.

Me and Rurik have been dating for 2 years now, but he started cheating on me not even a month later to our relationship. I was heartbroken at first then I was used to it. He beat, tortured and worst of all broke me mentally and physically.

I was basically out of my mind now, he never lets me out, I never go out and make friends, all my purpose to him is to do what he says and not question it. I'm used to this, I don't know why I'm still here, I could just run away but he would track me down and probably even punish me when he finds out. And even if I did successfully escaped, I have no where to go, my parents disowned me and my siblings probably wouldn't even remember who I am.

I remembered when I tried to escape from him from our backyard. He caught me and put me in the basement for 5 months. It was the worst, especially since he r@ped me after he put me there. But that was just it, he never did it again.

I was thankful but then he keeps on cheating on me, I didn't even care anymore. I didn't feel anything from him, unlike the younger me. When I met him, I instantly fell inlove with that skeleton, he was my bestfriend and he confessed that he loves me.

But now everything is going downhill, why did I even fell in love with him? Its not like he loved me, he was probably lying when he told me that he did. I was so stupid back then, thinking that I would have a happy ending. Its rare in underfell to have a healthy relationship. Or even a happy life.

I sighed heavily and grabbed some cookies on the top shelves. Rurik said I'm not allowed to eat sweets but I'll just take 3, I'm really hungry. I sat on the couch eating the remaining cookies I got.

Time skip...

I checked the clock and it was already 7:45, time goes fast. I changed to my pj's and brushed my teeth. I know its pretty early to be going to sleep now but I know Rurik is gonna have some fun with a random wh*re again and it would keep me up all night.

I quickly locked the door and went to bed. A few minutes later I heard Rurik and a girl's voice, I'm not surprised. And that's how their fun began. We had a spare room that was next to our room but the good thing was I fell asleep before I heard anything.

Next morning...

I was cleaning their 'mess' last night then Rurik shouted. "Cupcake!" He shouts. I quickly stopped what I'm doing and went downstairs. He looked at me. Examining my body. I started to shake. "What the hell are you wearing?" He ask as I flinched at his sudden voice.

"Uh, m-m-my u-usual c-clothing..." I respond looking down hoping that he won't hit me again. "Go and change something decent, 'cause were going out" he sternly said. Me? Go out with him?? What for?