♡Pt. 2 Errorink♡ ~Till Death do us part~

I read a couple of comics and decided this will do~ heh

Just so you know this is a continuation to "♡ErrorInk♡ ~Redeemed~" so I suggest go read that first before reading this one.

This was actually a few months old, before bowie005 even requested me this. But thank you for requesting them, it gave me motivation to finish it.

Now get it for a long ride bc this chapter made my head explode.

Srlsy this is probably the longest chapter I ever made.

But I hope you enjoy this long chapter.

Here are some warnings ⚠️
♡Arson♡
♡Violence♡

Bottom: Pale (Ink)
Top: Template (Error)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Pale's pov

Another wonderful day with my Template. Oh how I love him, this relationship has lasted for a few months now and I couldn't be more happier.

Although... I didn't like the fact that he has to leave or have plans for the day that he didn't want to miss. Yes, I know I should respect what he should do but I couldn't help it.

I want him to be with me and only me, I want him to be close to me forever. He just makes me feel complete. That night, I couldn't sleep easily, I had a nightmare about Template leaving me.

I soon woke up by a loud clanking on the cell door. I was practically sweating. I got up and did my usual routine, the guard let me clean all the laundries for the day which sucks.

I did them as fast as I could without messing up since I didn't want to start over again. After I was done I got back to my room to see Template. I wanted to run over to him and give him a big hug but the guards were still there watching us.

I growled quietly. I guess I have to make this less suspicious. Template said to leave us alone for a moment. They nodded and gave us some space.

I sighed in relief and quickly jumped to Template's arms. "Template!" He puts his fingers on my lips and looked behind me. "Shh don't be so loud, we wouldn't want to get caught do we?" I shook my head no as I covered my mouth

He chuckles slightly and hugged back. We talked for a while, some guards checked on us to see if there was anything suspicious going on but they suspected nothing.

Damn can't we get any privacy in this goddamn hospital. Template could sense my emotion and quickly talked about it. "Hey, are you feeling alright?" He asked.

I nodded, but he could tell I lied "Are you worried that the guards are going to catch us?" He ask. I sighed in defeat and nodded again. He pats my head and pulled me closer. "It's alright, we've been keeping our relationship a secret for months, I'm sure they won't suspect it"

I sighed again then began to think. I'm already cured, shouldn't I be free now? "Doc, can I ask you something..." I began. He gave me a stern look. "When am I going to get out of here..? I want to be with you.." I ask.

He scratched the back of his skull, like he doesn't know how to answer. "W-well Pale, if I'm going to be honest, I don't really know. Some say..... you won't be able getting out"

My eyes widen. What?! I'm.... never going to leave...... but... that's unfair... I did everything I was asked..

"B-but why..? I did everything.. every test, every trial, every initiation. I did everything. right..?"