♡PaperFresh♡ ~Jammy hood pt.2~

Ok the first of this got cut off cuz it was about to hit a million words so I had to cut it off or else none of them are saved. so yea, let the lemons begin.

Bottom: Paperjam
Top: Fresh

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

no one's pov
That night, Jammy then finished his food and puts the plate in the sink as her mother washes the dishes. "I'm going to bed now mom" Jammy said as Margaret nodded.

Jammy went upstairs and get dressed. He didn't want to pack his bags or anything since he wasn't going to run away alone, he would be with the skelly wolf escaping this place.

He waited until midnight and as he waits he heard someone coming. He immediately covered himself with the blanket and faked sleeping. It was his mother, he checked up on him to see if he was still there. She looked at the side and closed the door.

Jammy sighs in relief and sat up again, looking at the clock. The only things he will be taking was his phone, that was fully charged and was in his pocket. He would use it when he would show pictures of the two to report them for kidnapping him.

A few minutes passed by that felt like hours. He looked at the clock, 11:56. Almost there. He was so focused on the time, someone came into his room without even hearing someone coming.

He jump in surprise to see his dad drunk again. "D-daddy?" He called out, Jason smirks, slamming the door and walk across the room until he reaches Jammy's bed. Jammy moves away from him, but he pins him on his bed.

Jammy tries to scream for help but he covers his mouth so he couldn't. "Don't resist it you little sh*t" he grumbled, he was trying to struggle to get him off his body. Jason licks his neck caressing his waist. "don't struggle sweetheart, or else I'll go rough~"

Jammy shook his head not wanting this. But Jason doesn't care, he was drunk but he still thinks straight and he knows what he's doing. His sl*t was dragged by her boyfriend while they were making out in the bar.

They were all looking at him weirdly, some of them are burst out laughing and some of them were trying not to laugh. He wasn't fully drunk like last time so he could get home by himself but he really wants someone to use.

He could take all his anger by f*cking his wife but she'll yell at him, plus they never did those kinds of things for a long time. So why not go to Paperjam, he thinks about it and said why not. Jammy does looks feminine, he wears skirts all the time and often wears any male clothing.

Jammy starts to panic not knowing what to do. Tears were now starting to form his eyes as he sobs. Jason took notice of this and shushed the little skelly. "Shh, don't worry little one if you behave well, I'll give you a reward" he cooed.

Jammy shook his head again. Jason heard a rock from Jammy's window but he ignores it, another rock has been thrown, he still doesn't pay attention and keeps touching Jammy in weird places as he cries out.

Mr. Fresh was there waiting for Jammy, "huh where is he? Did he fall asleep?" The skelly wolf ask himself. The wolf has had enough of waiting and used his magic to get himself to up to his window, there he saw Jammy's father on top of him. 'What the!?'

The skelly wolf was full of anger and opened the window, biting the taller on his arm. "Agh! What the f*ck?!" Jason backs off from the bed falling as he saw the skelly wolf growling at him.

"So ya finally showed up ya little sh*t" Jason said smirking. Margaret heard this and went straight to Jammy's bedroom. "Jason!! Wha-" she was cut off by seeing the wolf.