♡Error x Fresh♡ ~Glitchy~

Another fav ship. I don't really like ErrorInk but I respect it, its a good ship I'll tell you that but I like ErrorFresh more :) Anyways enough of that lets get into the story. Fresh is dom and Error is sub ^^

Bottom: Error
Top: Fresh

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Error's pov
Sitting on the couch with my chocolate. 'Finally some inner peace' I said to myself as I took a bite of my choco while watching some undernovela. "Wassup Glitchy!" I glitched violently as I moved away from the person beside me.

'Oh its just him' "What the hell do you want?" I ask. "Nothing brah, just bored. You don't mind if I join." he ask, I blushed a bit as he gets closer to me.

He didn't seemed to notice it so I didn't mind. Its so annoying, being in love with a damn parasite. I can tell he doesn't like me back since he told me that he fell in love with that damn rival of mine.

Seriously, he could've fallen in love with anyone but no he had to love Ink. Ugh. Why do I even still love him, he has someone else, he would probably be better off with Ink.

I sighed heavily as I kept watching the show. "Yo Glitchy, who are those dudes brah?" He ask. "That's Asgore, he's trying to win mistress Toriel's heart but Sans was in the way" I explained him.

"Ooh sounds nice"

Lol time skip

Fresh has finally left me alone. And I've noticed that he's been acting really weird lately. He keeps mumbling something and I could tell that he was thinking of something. Or someone...

No one's pov
'Ok, keep cool yo, deep breaths, deep breaths' Fresh told to himself. Today was the day that he would be confessing to Ink. He always loved that little artist. I hope he'd say yes.

What if everything goes wrong? He tried to shrug off the negative side and tried to stay confident. On the other hand, Error doesn't know anything about this, Fresh didn't tell him anything.

Error soon notices the parasites odd behavior. He followed him and saw that there was Ink too. Wait, is he..? No...

He hopes that the thought in his head was just a bluff. He wanted to go home and just accepts it but he also want to watch.

Fresh walks up to Ink, with his hands behind his back, hiding the flowers. "Hey Ink, I got something to tell ya" he said. Ink looks up to him excited.

"Oh, what is it?" Ink asks. He doesn't know that the parasite has feelings for him, he just thought that he was a friend. And if he did, he already loved someone else. It was Cross.

He was waiting here for Cross, that said that he needed to check up on something real quick. "I-Ink, I uh.. I-I lo-" "hey Ink sorry it took long, now c'mon, I've got everything planned" Cross then interrupted them.

Ink nodded, but then realized that Fresh has something to say. "Sure! Oh wait, Fresh what were you going to say again?" He ask. He couldn't tell him now, Cross was here.

He didn't like him very much, he was always in the way between him and Ink. "Uh, its nothing broski! I forgot what it was hehe" he laughed slightly, hoping that Ink would just forget about it.

"Oh alright, see ya Fresh" Ink said as Cross wrapped an arm around the artist's shoulder. He giggled as they walked off. Error saw all this and was relieved. He thinks that Fresh was going to give up but no.

The two weren't even dating so he still have a chance. He'll just confess later when Ink would go home. He then teleports to his home and tried to clear his head.