♡ErrorInk♡ ~Doll face~

this is gonna be a little shorter but I'll try to make it long, This will have some lemon (of course) so if ya don't like lemon, I consider you to just leave this book alone, since every chapter in this book will have lemons in it, I mean the title says it all.

Hope you all enjoy~

Bottom: Ink
Top: Error

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Error's pov
"Ugh where the hell is it" I said out loud to myself as I kept looking for it. you might be thinking what I'm looking for, well I yesterday I made a doll that looked like Ink. And now here I am looking for it. 'ugh' this is so frustrating.

I was sure it was with me when I fell asleep, or maybe someone took it. God, I really hope not. I would be embarrassed for life. I don't want anybody knowing that I have that, and if someone did took it, they would know that I was sleeping with it too.

What if it was Ink? oh God that's even worst. I've seen Ink just randomly surprises me. I mean he has his brush, he could teleport any au with it. I decided to ask if he took one of them. I opened a portal to where he usually goes. (lol I forgot where that was, I already forgot what the situation was in underverse, but I think its where Ink just guards the au's) I go there and to my surprised.

he wasn't here. 'where the hell could he be' I ask myself. maybe he's out with Dream. Wait he could be in undertale. he hangs out with the classic sans often.

I teleported to Undertale and there I saw it already. HIM. I always see him with Ink. my Ink. Ink doesn't know I have feeling for him yet. I mean I don't even think he knows. All I ever show him was hatred but he never gives up on a me and keeps on trying to befriend me. And I sorta like it.

After all, all of this befriending stuff was going the wrong way, I was falling for Ink. But now, he seems to..... not talk to me very often. he's always talking to other sanses. like dream, blue and classic.

Did I do something wrong. Oh who am I kidding, he hates me now. Not ever once I've ever shown him any sign that I love him. But I didn't really think that he would... ignore me now. I felt my soul shatter when I heard Ink laugh at Classic's joke. I felt anger wash over me and without thinking, I interrupted their conversation. "hey Ink, I was looking everywhere for you" I said gritting my teeth.

I could tell that Classic got the idea and decided to come up with an excuse to leave. "uh hey Ink, I gotta go now, my brother might be needing me right now" He said as he stood up from the bench. "ok Classic see you later" Ink said waving at him. "you were looking for me Error? what for?"

"well, I was gonna ask ya something, did you take one of my dolls away from me when I was asleep?" I asked him in a quick voice, hoping that he wasn't the one who took it. he looked at me confused as I didn't even realize that I was blushing madly. "Doll? I didn't took any last night, and I'm pretty sure I was asleep" oh thank God he didn't take it. "uh thanks for telling, also why were you hanging out with Classic?" I ask him. "I was just bored, that's all, why'd you ask? you jealous?" he teased, smirking. I turned my head away from him as my blush darken.

he laughed at my reaction as I pulled my scarf up on my face, trying my best to hide my blush from him, he stops and gets up. "well, I hope you find your dolly then Ruru" "stop calling me that you bastard" I grumbled. he got his brush and was about to leave but I stopped him first. "where are you going now?" I ask him that caused him to look back at me.

"Going to Blue's au" "oh uh.." "ok see ya Error!" he said cutting me off and going through the Ink. I sigh teleporting to my room. I can't stand this anymore. I feel like one of them is going to steal him away from me, but then again. If I tell him my feelings.... would he accept? all I did to him was treat him badly. sometimes I would hiss at him every time we made physical contact. I have haphephobia. I couldn't help it. But sometimes I love him touching me, every time I feel lonely or upset about something. He would comfort me, rubbing my back in a circular motion while he says that 'everything is going to be ok'