♡Poth♡ ~Sleepover fun~

Eyy my favorite ship in this fandom
I got nothing to say here but Goth and Palette are 20. Palette is 4 months older than Goth so yea. This won't have any sensitive content but it will have lemons. I mean read the title of the book it literally says lemons and the description of it.

Bottom: Goth
Top: Palette

Enjoy~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Goth's pov
Best Friend. Just a bestie. Maybe I should just accept it, I'm just a friend to him, maybe he even likes someone else and not me. Face it, he doesn't feel the same way I feel about him. We were hanging out in the park since today was the perfect weather to go out for a walk.

"Ya want some Gothy" Palette asks, offering me some fish balls. "Uh yeah, thanks Palette" I said taking the stick that was holding 4 fish balls. Fine, if he wants to treat me like a friend, I might as well be one, what's the point of trying anyways, he doesn't even like me.

I sat on the bench and ate in peace, Palette sat beside me and ate his. "So Gothy what do you wanna do today, I'm free today and I'm pretty bored out of my mind"

"Sure Pally, I'm bored too so why not" I said casually, he smiled. We started to hang a bit, roaming around the city and meeting our friends, it was getting dark and then I met someone very familiar.

He was sitting by the outside of the restaurant on his phone. I tried to think if I have seen him before. 'Huh he seems so.. Cray?.. Cray!" I remembered him now, we used to go together to school everyday when I was little, but now he moved.

"Cray!!" I shouted as I ran towards him and gave him a big hug. He was surprised and confused. "What are you-" I look up at him, he seems to recognize me now. "Goth! buddy where have you been!" he hugged back, I pulled away from the hug and looked up at him.

"Everything is going fine, how are you?" I ask. "Well its been a long time since I've seen you, and everything is alright" I smiled at him then saw Palette approach us. "Uh Goth who is this?" Palette ask curiously. "Palette this is Cray he is my best friend, Cray this is Palette my other best Friend when you were gone"

I introduced him. I realized that Palette was somewhat trying to hold back something. "Heh, I guess I should thank you then, I'm glad Gothy found a friend other than me" Cray said as he shook his hand. I'm so glad my two besties are now getting along. I almost forgot that 6:00 was about to strike.

"Oh Golly, its getting dark now, we should really be heading back now" I said, turning back to Palette, he nods. I waved Cray a goodbye but he grabbed my arm. "Here, text me Gothy" he whispered as he gently planted a kiss on my forehead.

I blushed a bit and saw that he had given me his number. I nod and walked with Palette on the way home. The walk was silent, until he decided to speak. "What did he give you Goth?" he ask in a stern voice. "His number, I'm gonna text him when I get home" I said, we were almost there to my house.

But something about Palette seems.... different. Like he's trying to hide something. I shrugged it off and ignored it. We finally reached my house as I waved Palette a goodbye. I turned around to see dad flopped on the couch. He probably just came here and had a rough time with reaping.

He perks up and saw that I was home. "Oh hey Goth, so how's school?" he ask. I giggled slightly. "Dad its Saturday" I said laughing a bit. "Oh hehe, sorry I forgot" "Its ok dad, you had a rough day so its alright" I said giving him a small hug.

I walked to my room and threw myself on my bed and texted Cray. We chat for a while until mom called me for dinner.

Palette's pov
I walked back at my house where I meet my mom cooking in the kitchen. He noticed me and turned around. "Oh hey Pally, so how was your walk with Goth?" My mother Dream asks.