CH-12 The Perfect Manager

Win'a pov
At win's place
" here he comes"
"Let me open the door... excuse me" getting up then suddenly n'fin grabbing his hand...
"P'win (with tears in his eyes) don't open he'll kill me"
" u think he wouldn't kill me huh ? Anyway u did wrong so u deserves to get punished now let me go.... he's waiting"

Walks towards the gate.......*clack*opening the door

-I'm so sorry for disturbing you.... but where is he?...

Let me introduce to u guys the famous perfect manager n'fin's manager

Name- Mike people call him p'mic or n'mic
Height - 170 cm
Complexion- fair
Hair - black hair
Eyes Colour- green with glasses (fake tho)
Weight- 57 kg
Stamina - very good
Muscle - slender muscle
Brain- genius (might be next Albert Einstein) jk
Lips - kissable for sure
Likes - sleeping , work , sweets ,deserts
Dislikes- ...spicy ...anyone who disturbs his sleep
Age- 23
Mike let's start his story emm the first time I met him it was two years ago.....when n'fin asked me to be at his house and he introduced me to him for the first time.....it was Sunday and n'fin didn't had any schedule so he asked me to spend his weekend with him....but after his manager came in hurry bcz the ceo of the company was asking for n'fin .... n'fin went alone to the company and his manager and I were only left at his house.... it was kinda awkward bcz n'fin insisted him not to leave me alone and that he'll come back soon.... like that idiot didn't even thought that it's our first time meeting..... suddenly the atmosphere went cold so I speak up first and introduce myself....I didn't expected him to be like that at our first meeting he was very friendly...... he talked a lot he was like some other guy sometime frustrated from their work but love their work...... that day we talked a lot. Until one day....... when n'fin suddenly ran away and came to my college...and someone saw him .... it was a mess... I took him home and there his manager came looking all fierce with rage and anger.... about to throw his hands on n'fin from that day I'm scared of him.... when it comes to work that man turns into someone else....

*p'mic and n'fin arguing at the background then suddenly a call*
"Ringggggg" "ringggggg"
-ohhh, I met him sir.....okay I'll let him know. Yes he'll do it ... I'm sure he'll do it.(*in his mind*he have to do it he can't deny this offer or he'll see his own grave)
-fin u have to sign this contract.... right now. Looking at n'fin while smirking and pushing his glasses. 
"What's this contract for... atleast tell me first....i-if I s-should accept it or not let me think after k-knowing"he's shuttering bcuz he's obviously scared to even ask
- u dare to ask after doing this huh ?
*win interrupting them*
"n'mic would u like some coffee....hold on I'll make some for u"
-thankyou so much win.... and yes well it's a contract for this really famous reality show.... you and bright gonna be the main guest and yes...... u have to be prepared bright been to that show a lot of times but it's ur first time don't u make any mistake.
Not listening/not paying attention to him and drinking his coffee with his hands on his cheeks then suddenly "who's.....wait...wait who gonna be the other guest...the main guest with me"
-bright... the famous actor bright (he knows that n'fin don't like bright so he's saying this while glaring at him)
"I'm not signing....I'm not going why the hell from all of the other actor actresses they have to choose the one.....I ABSOLUTELY HATE" with a red face
-u dare to say what...AM I NOT CLEAR ENOUGH TO YOU!!!! You have to go it's a really big show u can gain a lot of attention and opportunities through this. Saying this while pushing the paper to n'fin.
*win in the Kitchan making coffee being all happy bcz he met bright ...... giggling while suddenly he heard a noise of door shutting very aggressively....and the coffee is also ready so he takes the coffee and sits with the manager*
"It's n'fin what happened.... why he left so aggressively!?" Knows nothing
-oh it's just I made him sign a contract which he didn't wanted to do. (Saying this while drinking coffee and smiling)
-oh yes one thing more tomorrow I'll send u the location u have to come to the show I want u to come bcz I know n'fin will be all moody and might not do well I don't want him to be like that while he's working so if he sees u he might cheer up a lil .(suddenly grabs win's hand) please can u do me this favour.
"Ahhh emm (sweating but smiling 😅this emoji basically) ohh okay I'll come.."
-thankyou so much for the coffee and coming tomorrow...have a goodnight..that brat he must be waiting for me in the car.
" bye see you tomorrow"
*closing the door*
Throwing himself on the bed while sighing
"Finally I can relax now...... it was a long day I wasn't able to talk to him much today.
*Turns to the right side,grabs his phone and looking at it*
"I'm thinking what he's doing right now.... I want to send him msg but no...... he must be resting today was tiring for him too"
Hope he have a good night.
*closing his eyes and smiling*
Bright pov
"What....the hell should I msg him....nooo... is he still with that BRAT....."
*walking continuously in his house with his phone in his hand*
"Is....I-is he gonna sleep there it's night now... he didn't even sent me any goodnight msg... am I thinking to much..... but what if.... he's sleeping at his house today...."
(Imaging all sorts of stuff which can make him jealous af )
Noooooooooooo* shouts*
Nooo noooo don't think to much mind.... he might have slept early today.... it's okay... it's okay
(Trying to sleep)
"F*ck..... I can't sleep( rubbing his hair from frustration) ahhhhh I can't sleep"
"What should I do now"
I guess I'm really jealous.
...........

(Now what's gonna happen😏if jealous bright see his baby supporting that brat for the reality show.... uhuh gonna be so fun🤫😌)