Ch7-Best Part!!!

Win's pov
Today finally today is the day(with amusing eyes)
I finally gonna meet him today, I mean we have met before and that was unexpected but this time is so exciting I'm so nervous if he rememberers me but I guess he'll not remember me, whatever but today I have to look amazing. 👉🏻👈🏻
"Ringggg"
Notification
"U sure need to have ur breakfast okayy"
"And be on time,I'll wait for u."
"I'm so excited to see u"
(Yesss and u also have ur breakfast, let's meet today byeee.)
Omggggg I'm extremely extremely happy today. Finally I'm gonna meet him.yayyyyy
"Ringgg"
" are u ready?"
"Plsss can u help me choose my outfit, there's this two I really like which one u like?"
"Photo"
"Black or blue"
( emmmm I like blue one.)
"Okay thennnn (with little hearts)"
Huh I mean how can he wear something which I tell him he's just booat isn't he?
I guess I should check his social media.
Ahhhhhhh here I found ohhh so he uploaded a pic and asking his fans what he should wear.

He's such a good person. He cares for his fans a lot. Hehe so cute of him.

Let me guess how he gonna look with the blue suit.

Omgggg I cannot believe I'm gonna see him.
He's tall he'll look so beautiful on that suit from head to toe. Ahhhhhhh now I want to see him so desperately. How I'm gonna survive like this. My heart can't help but just start beating so much whenever I think about him. What an idiot I am.

At the venue
Argggghhhhh (looking side to side,front and backkkk) whatttt am I the only guy here.(screaming inside). What ahhhh it's so awkward.

So now all u guys are waiting for our one n only bright is coming. Give an applause guysss.
The screaming started claps was so loud that outside of auditorium ppl can hear. But what caught me so much was him coming on the stage. That moment when he came on the stage. I looked at him. He was wearing a black leather shoe with his blue suit pant on top of he was wearing a full high neck black top with his blue jacket. His hair was swinging like some beautiful angel came from the heaven. His eyes was so beautiful. I just fell for him again.

The best part, the best part is

Why he's looking at me?

And why he's looking so shocked?

And now why he's smiling while looking at me?

And now he's waving to everyone....

What was that?
I had so many question at that time and I couldn't help. So I told my self relax and think straight. This is just so exciting.
I'm looking so forward to it.............

( so my dear ppls I'm so sorry for late updates 🙏🏻🥺🥺🥺👉🏻👈🏻. Bcz my half- early is turning up and I have to study a lot as I was sleeping when my online classes was going ☺️🔫 so now I don't knows anything and I need to study everything from the starting *kill me god* 🤡🔪 that's why I don't get much time to write the fiction but after my exams I'll surely update a chp daily so wait for the next chp. Ly all.♥️😚😚)