CH-14 The Confession

Host: it's so interesting seeing both teams trying to win the game.... but bright it feels like he's a little down today?! Right bright?
Bright flinched after hearing his name
"Ahh no, it's just I'm a little tired after playing all this game... I hope I'm not being a burden on my teammates."
Everyone in the team saying no, not at all and laughing.
Host: now let's talk to team b.... and n'fin today you look so energetic... u are winning every game... are you enjoying the game that much?!! Hahahha
"Yesss... I really like the game when I was in high school I used to take part in every game and won many medals in sports festivals too I'm not showing off it's just I'm so happy today* giggling and smiling*"

Host: it's time for a break, let's see who's going to win the last game..... and be ready guys because two lucky audiences gonna get a chance to be on stage... don't miss out we'll be righttttt back!!!!!

*cutttt a sudden voice*
I felt a little relaxed after hearing cut.... I have never acted this way in front of the camera before... I should leave the stage first.....

Manager: bright here here get some water.... *his manager looking at sad bright and being very worried he sighed and said* if anything is wrong please tell me.... if u are not feeling well pls let me know I'll ask the director.!
Bright looked at his manager and smiled
"It's nothing wrong I'm just tired after resting a Lil I can work as same as I always do... u don't have to worry.. see *saying this* I am very energetic now *while running little step in circles*hahaha right...
Manager: you are childish nothing else... I guess I was worried for nothing... ahhhhh rest some more.

Bright nodded and then suddenly his eyes caught a scene he didn't want to see.
Mike, fin and win were talking.... and the win was continuously praising fin...
Fin was being very shy and was blushing after listening to those words... his hands on his head rubbing his hair.... saying "P'win it's nothing with a crooked smile" it.... it irritated the bright most
The bright face was not bright like he used to have after seeing and hearing that. Bright left that sight........ after some minutes show continued...

Host: like we said.... in the last session we gonna invite two audience members to join and help the guests in the game... now our main guests going to draw a one-one card... in each card, there is a seat number whichever the seat number bright and fin get the person sitting on that seat gonna help the guest who choose them. Okay so now bring the box...

Host: first we gonna start from fin....
*fin searching for his card in the box.... he took one out* should we see the card number *shouting* *everyone shouting* okay stop stop guyssss I'm going to announce the number it's........... 42. Seat number 42.
Who's them ohhh it's a pretty girl. The girl comes on the stage fast...
now let's move to bright..... let's see what's bright gonna get....*bright put his hand inside the box..... searching for a card... he grabs one and then takes it out* can I see. Can I see.... oh oh wow let's see who's that lucky one to join bright.... *everyone shouting more me their seat number shouting non-stop* okay guys chill chill.... if u guys keep that voice till last... your soul gonna left ur body seriously *everyone starts laughing* hahahaha okay enough with jokes now let's put lights on the...... on the numberrrrr 7. *woahhhhh everyone going wild the light is on seat number 7*
(And guess who's sitting on no.7 ofc its win I mean how can we let someone else take win's place)
Ohhh it's a very cute boy omggg.... sir come on the stage fast.... fast.
Now both the guest and their helping hand is on the stage... so let's start the game...

Bright and win both were so shocked... they glanced at each other and looked away at the same time after making eye contact...but fin looking at them anxiously was not so happy...
Host: so let me tell u what the game is and what's the rule. So let's get started... the guest and the audience member have to guess products while they r blindfolded and they both are tied.... the host means me. I'm going to put item between their face and they have to guess the item by feeling them
(Tbh I get this game idea from txt and enhypen playground ep 1)
After hearing about the game.... bright started blushing badly the fact he's gonna get tied up with win was so satisfying for him.
Host: now let's start the game.... the first guest we have is bright and win woahhhhh *clapping* *clapping*
Host: they are tied up, can't see anything and sitting... let's put this item have a look you guys first... now here we go..*host puts the item between their cheeks*
Bright was so flustered that he wasn't even moving whereas win was rubbing his cheeks to find what's the item is...... suddenly win turned his face to feel the item from his lips and at the same time bright did... they both can feel their breath..... they both paused for a Sec.... it was the item between them just an item... it was that close of them kissing.... bright and win both moved little backwards and the item dropped..... everyone suddenly started shouting ouuuuuu ouuuuu noooo noooooo..... host asked them......
host: ohhh noo u guys dropped it but did u guys guessed it or not??! U guys can try to answer.....
Bright was so flustered and shock that he didn't Evan said a word.... but win replied
" emmm I guess it was a soft toy"
Host: tenggggg nooo... it was a breaddd.... it's oky it's okay if the next team also losses then it's a tie.... don't worry. Now let's check out our 2nd team... let's find out if they can win or not the game.
...... thank you... thankyou very much
The show ended with bright and win losing the game..... bright went to the washroom after changing his dress and bright saw win going towards fin so he left that sight immediately....

In the washroom

*He splashed water on his face. He started thinking*
Sigh why win has to be so close to that fin guy.... first that brat guy now him... why he's so close to everyone it makes me so sad seeing him with someone else... if I could tell him everything.... at the green room I'm asking myself if I love him or not but I guess.....I do... I guess.... a lot... without even knowing I fell for him. I thought talking to him was just nice and relaxing because he's my fan but no I love him so much that I'm so thankful that he's my fan. If I have a chance I would like to tell him that I'm the one who he should give attention to bcz my all attention is on him right now.... if I have a chance I want to tell him that.... I want myself in his mind and heart every time bcz it's him in my mind and heart all this time... if I have a chance I want to tell him that I want him to love me and me only.... bcz I love him so much only him.... if I hav-

*door opens*
Someone comes inside. Bright looks at them.
I-it's win
Bright got so shocked he LITERALLY ended up freezing
Win said in his soft voice.... "hello p'bright" *with a little bow* and then waited for bright's reply but bright didn't reply....
win started walking with a little disappointment win was just passing bright suddenly bright grabs win hand.
Win get shocked and looked back.... he asked bright " ohhh... is there something you want to say?!" Then looked at him with a confusing face
Bright looked at him and said

I like you!!!!!!