Ch-16 The Truth

"Can I take you home...."
Bright said this with a little hesitation he finally confessed his love and now he is with that person, he can't stop smiling, he is so delighted and glad.

"Em-hhm" win nodded.
After the kiss, the mood was very awkward. They both were not looking at each other and they both were blushing crazily. It was just as if it was their first kiss.
"So shall we go," bright said this acting all shy
"W-wait you go I have to make a call...I'll be right back," win said that as he remembers that he had to call p'mic and tell him that he's leaving and they don't wait for him.

" well, I should call my manager too.. and tell him that I'm going by myself" bright said this in a very soft way.
After making the call they both went to the parking lot
" p'bright.... are you okay? You can see perfectly with those glasses? Should I drive ???" Win worriedly asks him that...
"Ah-huh no it's okay... I just have to be careful of paparazzi I know there are many media out that gate standing after that I'll remove all this... hahaha sorry for making you uncomfortable" bright with black sunglasses, black hat and black mask tries to cover himself all up so media don't take pictures of him with win. He is not afraid of getting caught but he's afraid that if the media caught win with him it'll be hard for him.

On their way
"Now.. you can remove ur mask and sunglasses."
Bright removes his sunglasses, mask and then he asks " c-can I hold your hands?"
Win looks at bright, bright doesn't face him and looks at the front but win can see his red ears and red face.
Win grabs bright's hand and interlocks his fingers with bright's.
Bright suddenly look at win but win also starts looking at the front with his red blushing cheeks.

The mood again starts to get very awkward and silent.
Bright tries to break the mood and asks to win.
"Was that your first kiss?"
Win suddenly looks at bright and says "w-what no of course not!!! I guess you don't know but I'm a chic guy in my college and so many girls like me in college. It's just I always loved you from the beginning-...anyway why are you asking this was it your first kiss?huh?" Win became more comfortable after bright asked him this.
"Yes," bright answers his without any hesitation.
"It was my first kiss. Besides all those on-screen kisses. This one was my first kiss with my lover"

"W-what lover!" Win heartbeat gradually growing after bright's answer win can't control his heart as well as his red face.

"Yes, lover!! Aren't we lovers now.... you are my chic boyfriend and I'm your handsome boyfriend. But should I feel jealous my chic boyfriend is so famous in his college that so many girls are trying to get him... should I lock u up? It's not a bad idea right?"
Bright tries to tease win
"Are you done? Jealous my ass... shouldn't u be the one to be jealous...(and I was just lying about girls win says this while whispering) anyway I should be the one to be a jealous whole country like you... you can't compete with me on this okay,
" hahaha... okay sorry but I'm not lying... I'm really jealous, that child too. Idk where he came from but I hate him." Bright talks about n'fin without realising that win doesn't know that he knows about n'fin.
"Child? Which child?" Win ask this with a confusing face.
Bright gets anxious and starts shuttering.
"A-aah the child I mean the kid... I once worked with i-I at first when I was little that kid was my partner and he made fun of me cuz I wasn't skilled that much in acting....yes ahh huh yes that kid I suddenly remembered this bcz of jealousy I used to be jealous of him at that time he was so good at acting and I was just a beginner.. don't think too much it was just me babbling.." Bright didn't know what he was saying he just started making up stories to hide the truth.
"Ohhh okay... then I hate him too he made fun of you instead of cheering you up and teaching you...such a jerk!!"
Seeing win talking like that made him think....(why I'm lying about those chats... I can tell him the truth and it will be wrong of me... to deceive him in future) and thus bright tries to tell him THE TRUTH
"P'bright...phiii" but bright in his thoughts didn't hear win's voice... win clenches his hand tightly and shakes his hand a little which gave bright a little sensation and he came back to his senses.
"W-what, were you saying something?"
"Yes... what are you thinking... we are already home you can park there.. too" win shows him a dark corner where people can barely see anything so bright don't get caught...
"Can you leave my hands now I'm going.." win asks bright this who was sitting there with win hands grabbed tightly.
"I don't want to let you go.. why you have to go.. can't we stay like this forever... I'm already missing you..." bright starts acting like a baby.
"What are you doing let go I have to go.... bright pls... I'll give you a kiss lemme go."
Bright suddenly losses his hand.
"What did you say... kiss... gimme now I left your hand.."
win enlarge his eyes, wink to bring and go out of the car...
"I'll give you a kiss when we'll meet again. Thank you for the ride... hehe bye goodnight." And win walks away...
bright continuously asks for his kiss, he gets out of the car and msgs win...
*notification* ding*

"Where is my kiss....that's cheating you can't walk away like this..."
( H-how do you know? who are you...) win gets so confused that how the hell that bot knows about his and brights real-life conversation.
"I'm your handsome boyfriend ofc"
(How do you know all this!!!) win starts looking sideways and starts searching as if someone is spying on him.
"Look at the back"
Win looks at the back and sees bright waving at him with his phone......