Ch-15 New Beginning

I like you!!!!!
........
"W-what wait-wait bright I guess u are confused u got the wrong person I guess haha can u leave my hands pls..." (win said all this while shivering and confused he had no idea what bright was talking about he wanted to get liked by the one he liked too but he wasn't expecting that at all.)
Nooo (bright said with little whispering voice) he suddenly, pulls win towards him from his arm and hugs him... He hugs him so tight that he feels all win's warmth bright places his head on win's shoulder and mumble noo I like you. I like you so so much. I don't know how I fell for you so hard it's just...will u listen to me, I have a lot to say so pls listen to me...

Bright tells him with his deep voice while hugging... It was so so romantic how they were hugging while talking both win and bright could hear their heartbeat increasing as it will come out of their body.

Win... I love you. From the first time I saw u I don't know why I walked towards you and why I wanted to hug you but after talking to you again and again it... It felt so amazing. Knowing u are always there for me. Supporting me through my hard times... I just can't see you with someone else..i-i.
Then suddenly win push him and says to him with his all-red face. Blushing crazily

I-I think you like me as your fan haha right I mean everyone like their fans. Can you plz stop I really think you are messing with me? Pls pls, don't do that.

Win's mood suddenly drops to a misleading disappointment. He was being so concussion and confused that he was thinking that the confession was not in a romantic way but as a fan-star way.

(win don't go ahead with yourself this can't be true don't think that he likes you, as you like him. Don't make fun of yourself in front of him) his inner self his thoughts all were messed up as he was thinking that it was all fake.

But then,
You think I'm joking..... A loud sad voice comes towards win... Bright again grabs his hands but this time he interlocks his fingers with his.
He again says with his calm deep voice.
You tell me if it's normal to want to kiss someone when you see them.
It's normal to want them all by yourself.
It's normal to get jealous whenever u see them with someone else. Is it... Is it normal huh to want to make love with them adore them, want to feel them and want to know everything about them? Is it normal?
I don't think a star will want to kiss their fan who they don't even like I mean it'll not make any sense. It will not be fair but I- I staring at you right now wants to kiss you hug you embrace you. I want to protect you can you pls believe me...?

That I love you so much!!!
Win can't be happier than this it was the best thing that ever happened in his life. All he could do at that time was cry. His eyes were full of tears looking at his love. He couldn't even imagine that the one he loved was also in love with him. He was so grateful.
Win step forward and-
Kissed bright... He gave him a cute little peck on his lips and said I love you more...

Bright was so shocked he started blushing. He couldn't resist win's cuteness he stepped closer to him and asked "can I kiss you?" Win moved his arm and put that on his shoulder and interlocked his hands and said "you don't have to ask" bright started kissing him more passionately. They both were feeling each other tongue it was so hot for both of them. Win's first kiss his first-ever kiss was none other than his first and last crush.
The only thing which was going through the mind of bright was
(I'm the luckiest I'm so lucky his lips it's so soft its feel like cotton candy I can kiss him forever)
Bright's tongue going deeper and deeper inside win's mouth. Win can't breathe anymore he tries to push bright but bright didn't move after win pushing bright a little hard he leaves win mouth.
"I-I'm so sorry are are you okay?"
*cough* *cough* do I *cough* look okay to you? Did you lost your mind,idiot?
"I'm so sorry but I like u so much I just couldn't resist" saying this while making a lil upset face.
Win grabs his face gently move his face towards his.
And touches his nose with his owns and says I love you so much I also couldn't resist so don't be sorry.
And then they both starts smiling...!!!
Hehehhe