𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

"I already won." he says while he puts a circle in the small space of the tic tac toe table I drew into my notebook. I furrow my brows because I thought I had him cornered this time but the smirk on his lips tells me otherwise. I lean over the middle seat and grab the notebook out of his hands to see that he's right. No matter where I put the cross he'll win with his next move. I sigh frustrated and close the book because it's no use to play any longer.

"Up for another round?" He asks me his eyes sparkling mischivously at me and I can't help myself from smiling because his good mood is contagious. He didn't talk about what we said last night and this morning he was alreay out of bed all packed up and standing at the van. I'm happy that he didn't talk about it but I feel that something has changed. It's like he doesn't try to stay away anymore and it seems like some weight lifted off his shoulders and I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

Don't get me wrong I want him to be happy but we have to be careful this good mood could lead to something far more dangerous. That's why I'm relieved that were stuck in a van with the others for hours now. Dawson is driving this time while Tarver keeps his hand on the radio switching every few seconds.

"Stop flirting and get me something to eat." Kyle suddenly leans onto our seats his head pooping out between us. I flinch surprised and shoot him a look but to my luck my brother's didn't hear his words. Timothée looks at him surprised before his eyes turn to me and I give him a sheepish smile.

"Did you..?" He trails off unsure his eyes wandering between us and I shake my head no.

"I figured it out myself I mean it's not really hard to see besides does blind idiots in the front." Kyle mumbles and Timothée raises his brows. His eyes don't shine anymore and he's a bit closed off but I can understand him.

He probably doesn't talk to anyone about..what is going on between us so it's unfamiliar to talk about it so openly. Well besides Robin it seemed like he knew what was going on kinda..

"That's not important right now. Important is that I'm hungry!" He yells the last two words loudly making Lola wake up from her nap shooting him a glare. Tarver doesn't answer Kyle and I pity Kyle. He looks so frustrated that's why I lean to the front turning my head towards Dawson.

"Is there any chance we're passing a diner or something on the way. Kyle is hungry-"

"I'm starving actually." Kyle interrupts me and I nod while Dawson glances at me. "We're on the road for so long now it won't hurt to stop for an hour." I tell him and if Tarver would listen to me he'd probably say no but Dawson's lips turn up in a smile.

"Sure why not I could have something myself."

"I love you." I tell him kissing his cheek before I lean back in the seat. "Now get off our seats and be quiet." I tell Kyle who rolls his eyes and disappears back to his seat. "You can be so bossy sometimes." He mumbles behind me and I have to bite my lip to not let a chuckle bubble out my throat.

Kyle stays quiet for the next twenty minutes and Dawson finally pulls off the highway and parks the car in front of a colorful diner. We all get out excited to have some space to stretch ourself. I put my hands over my head groaning when the bones pop in my back. That felt good.

We scramble inside and Timothée slips into the booth beside me his thigh pressing against mine when Tarver sits down at the other side of him. Timothée shoots me a look and I ignore him with my red cheeks. It's bad enogh that he has this effect on me and I don't want to see the look on his face when he notices it either.

I get some fries and a milshake while Kyle wonders which song we should play in the next round. "I liked the new one but I forgot what it's called. You know the one you played at your last gig." Tarver says while his eyes focus on his phone on which he is texting probably with Lucy.