Chapter 24 : Loki Familia

Bell with a radiant smile on his face is headed towards the Hostess of Fertility. When he reached the entrance, he was immediately greeted by the woman he met earlier named Syr.

"Welcome to the Hostess of Fertility, please follow me, I reserved a seat just for you" Syr says and sent a wink towards Bell, earning a small blush on his face.

Bell then had taken a good look inside the establishment, it had a lively atmosphere, there were beautiful waitresses, perhaps that is the reason that the majority of the customers were men. But the aroma that emanated from the food was simply scrumptious.

Bell nodded and took a seat that Syr reserved for him, grabbed the menu and began to order some food.

Bell tried to be a bit frugal and told his order to Syr, to which she nodded and went into the kitchen.

Meliodas began to raise his suspicions towards Syr, for a waitress so eager and excited to serve someone even though it was obvious Bell wasn't that wealthy, raised some danger alarms in Meliodas. He then had an itching sensation even though he has no physical body, it was almost like he could almost sense Syr's intentions towards Bell and wondered if the mischievous waitress was more than she let on. 

Large amounts of food was then brought on Bell's table, way more than he ordered, it was delivered by none other than Mama Mia, the owner of the establishment.

"Hey, umm, this isn't what I ordered" Bell says

"Your gonna need all the food that your gonna get if you want to grow some muscle in that skinny and frail body of yours boy" Mama Mia says

Bell was about to protest but then took a glance towards Syr and saw that she stuck her tongue out like she was teasing him, Bell sighed and just accepted his fate and began chomping down on the food.

After a few minutes has passed Bell and Syr started a conversation with each other but not before Bell sent a blaming look towards Syr, which the latter responded by rubbing the back of her head.

"The special reservations are here nyaa" A cat person waitress says, then right after she said that, a group of people appeared, the group consisted of a short and youthful looking boy with blonde hair, an elf with jade color hair, a stout dwarf, a pair of amazon twins, a werewolf with gray fur, another elf wearing a pink dress, a vermillion haired woman with clothes that revealed a lot of skin and a teenage girl with golden hair.

The people in the Hostess immediately recognized who they were and looked towards their direction, especially Bell who immediately noticed the blonde swordswoman, they were none other than the Loki Familia and Loki herself, one of the most powerful familia in Orario and probably the most reputable. 

They took their seats and celebrated their recent expedition. Some of the members got drunk and just enjoyed themselves and told stories about their perspective of the expedition.

Bete never got on a drunken spree or talked badly about Bell because he was still a bit embarrassed about the incident and just wanted to forget about the whole ordeal.

Bell just kept sending sidelong glances at Ais and Syr teased him for it and ended up with a light blush on his face while Meliodas giggled and teased him as well.

Bell finished and paid for his food and was gonna walk back home until a voice called out to him.

"Hey, It's you" Ais says

From Bell's perspective, it felt like time has stopped and he was left frozen for a few seconds and turned around with a crooked smile. He immediately recognized who the voice belonged to.