Who Are You

Kankri POV:

You were walking down the street on your way to school when you passed by the bus stop. You saw a few kids you were friends with and thought about taking the bus to school. Porrim Maryam, your closet friend since middle school, saw you and waved. You smiled and waved back. You were about to head over there when you noticed the cool kids. Meenah Piexes, Horrus Zahhak, Aranea Serket, and a guy you didn't know. He must be new because you had never seen him before. He kinda looked like a 1950's greaser but you didnt think too much about it. Instead, you plugged in your headphones and kept on your way.

~at school~

You were at your locker waiting for the bell to ring when you heard some girly voices behind you you glanced back. You saw Latula Pyrope and Damara Megido giggling and gawking at someone down the hall. You looked over to notice it was the new kid they were fangirling over. He looked over at you and your eyes met. He gave you a smile and a wink and you looked away. You had a slight blush on your cheeks. He was a pretty attractive guy... And you weren't even attracted to guys! You grabbed your books and headed to class.

You always sat in the far back corner of the room so that nobody noticed you. Not even the teacher called on you anymore! You were quietly reading a book waiting for class to start when somebody sat down beside you. "Ey mind if I sit here???" The person asked. You looked over to find it was the new kid. "Um... N9 that's fine I supp9se...." You replied quietly. The boy smiled. "The name's Cronus. Cronus Ampora. And you are??" He asked again. You sighed. This guy was just full of questions wasn't he??? You put down your book and looked at him. "My name is Kankri Vantas and unless y9u haven't n9ticed by n9w, I d9n't like being ar9und pe9ple very much. S9 if y9u w9uld be ever s9 kind as t9 n9t speak t9 me that w9uld be great." You snapped. He playfully threw his hands in the air and you rolled your eyes. You were about to continue reading when Cronus asked yet another question. "I just havwe one more question; vwhy don'tcha like bein around people???" You glared at him. You were about to retaliate when the bell rang. You hissed at him and flipped the page in your textbook as class began.

~After School~

You and Porrim were waiting for your Dad to come and pick the two of you up. You had a huge science project that was due in 3 days so the two of you were going to your house to work on it. You were standing in front of the school on the crowded lawn. Porrim was yammering on about how Mituna Captor had a major fashion disaster or something. You were lost in your own thoughts when you felt a tap on your shoulder and Porrim gasped. You turned around to see Cronus. You scoffed. "I t9ld y9u n9t t9 talk t9 me!" You snapped. He smirked. "Cool it chief you forgot your History Text book in class!" He said as he handed you your book. You blinked in confusion for a sec before you snatched up the book. "Um.... thanks..." You said quietly. "See ya tomorrovw babe!" He said with a wink and he ran off. You felt that slight blush from earlier come back and you sighed under your breath. You turned around to find Porrim dumbfounded. You rolled your eyes as your Dad pulled up and drove the two of you home.