What Are You Doing

You were sitting on your bedroom floor painting planets for your solar system project. Porrim was lying on your bed reading a fashion magazine she brought. It's not that she was lazy and didn't want to do any work, it's just that you were a perfectionist and you preferred doing things yourself. The only reason she came over was so that she had an excuse to get out of the house. She sat up and smirked. "So+ Kanny... what's the deal between yo+u and Cro+nus??? Ho+w did you guys meet???" She asked as she got up and checked herself in the mirror. You blushed and threw a foam planet at her. She dodged it and laughed. "No+ need to+ get all defensive abo+ut it just tell me!" She huffed. You sighed. "We have hist9ry t9gether... and I f9rgot my b99k.... that's all! N9thing else!!!" She smirked. "Yo+u sure??? Check yo+ur textbo+o+k!" She giggled. You looked at her confused. You ran to your desk and found your textbook. You opened it up to the page you were on today to find a folded piece of paper. You're eyes went wide as you opened the paper to find a note and a number.

Hey babe if you ever need a friend... text me *insert number here*

You growled. "Why d9es he keep pestering me!!! It's just s9 triggering!!!" You hissed. you began shaking and Porrim got worried. "Kanny... I am your o+nly friend... Yo+u sho+uld text him... it might be go+o+d for yo+u..." she began but before she had time to finish you slammed your fist on the desk. "As my friend, it is y9ur j9b to make sure I am n9t triggered. Y9u kn9w why I'm a s9cial 9utcast P9rrim!!! Y9u kn9w why I keep my distance fr9m the 9thers!!! Why d9n't y9u just FUCKING accept that and st9p pressuring me t9 be s9cial!!!" You snapped. Before she had time to say anything, you rushed into your closet and locked it from the inside. This was your space. Your Dad, Brother, and Porrim never bothered you if you were in here. It was a fairly large closet. It had a desk, a mirror, and all your clothes. You came in here to get away and think. Lately you spent a lot of time in the closet. You heard Porrim leave your bedroom and you kinda felt bad. You didn't mean to get so angry with her... You just.... didn't like people getting involved with your life... anyways you had other things to worry about. What on earth were you going to do about Cronus??? You figured if you just ignored him that he would go away. But for some reason you figured that would be triggering to him since he was new and all. But if you messaged him, he would never leave you alone... ARGH WHY DID THIS HAVE TO BE SO DAMN COMPLICATED!!!! You figured you would just text him and get it over with.

KV: Cr9nus???

CA: vwho vwants to knovw???

KV: it's Kankri

CA: Oh shit I nevwa thought you'd text me haha

KV: I really didn't want t9 but then I th9ught that might be triggering for y9u since y9u d9n't have many friends and such

CA: vwell I'm glad ya did

KV: D9nt flatter y9urself. L99k I don't think y9u understand this yet but I am a s9cial 9utcast. N9body likes me. They m9ck me f9r being #an9ying. Theref9re I d9nt like 9thers. And y9u are n9 excepti9n.

CA: Avw vwell that's a shame cuz I think your pretty cool.

KV: y9u... y9u d9???

CA: Yeah I mean... You vwere the only person today vwho didn't vwanna get to knovw me. Evwerybody vwas all up in my face, trying to pry into my life and shit.... but then there vwas you vwho vwas pushing me avway and I kinda respect that....

KV: If y9u respect it s9 much then why d9 y9u keep b9thering me???

CA: vwell.... because your the type of guy I vwanna be friends vwith...

KV: I d9nt kn9w what t9 say....

CA: Do you.... maybe vwanna go grab some coffee later???

KV: I can't t9day I have t9 w9rk 9n my science pr9ject...

CA: Oh... okay...

KV: ......what ab9ut Wednesday.....

CA: really??? Ya mean it chief???

KV: I get my pr9jects d9ne relatively early s9.... yeah I supp9se c9ffee c9uldnt hurt....

CA: Svweet!!! Okay vwednesday then!!!

KV: See y9u at sch99l t9m9rr9w....

CA: A'ight see ya babe!!!

You but down your phone and sighed. Did you really just make plans to meet this guy??? Yes. Yes you did. You guess you better go apologize to Porrim for triggering her... You unlocked the closet door and left to go see Porrim.