A/N ((VERY IMPORTANT!!!))

Hai my darlins!!! Nikk here again!!! Okay so I belive I may have underestimated my abilites a weeeeee little bit.... Basically what I'm trying to say is that this little hiatus will actually be a loooooong hiatus.... You see, my black butler inspiration kinda fled from me before I could even write it down and I'm actually quite angry about that.... But I belive I have a good main storyplot for it so I'm gonna continue writing it.... but the thing is, I also got ANOTHER big hit of Inspiration.... Creepypasta. Idk why but i'm just obsessed with the idea of the whole creepypasta house Idea and I really wanna write a new fic about it.... anyways I am expecting this Hiatus to continue till end-of-June/end-of-July sorta thing.... plus this summer is going to be CRAZY busy for me since I'm supposed to be going to the Vancouver Islands.... not to mention Summer is party season for me so my irl friends are gonna be expecting me to go out with them.... so I am very very VERY sorry for all of this and I will try to update as much as I can so maybe it wont be THAT bad..... anyways thank you all again so much for taking time out of your day to read this and also for putting up with my bullshit!!! I hope you have enjoyed the story so far and yeah.... Sorry for all of this hehe..... *hides in a corner and cries*