I Can't Help Myself Kankri

((A/N: OMG GUYZ I LOVE YOU ALL SO FRICKETY FRACKING MUCH!!!!!! Seriously when I first started writing this story I honestly didn't think it was that good but thanks to you guys, I now feel like I can write anything!!! Except lemons because I just get lazy on those lil shits Lol anyways it's story time motherfuckers...))

Cronus POV:

Wow. You thought Kankri was a virgin. Obviously you were totally mistaken. Yes granted this was the first time either of you had slept with another man but it was still incredible. You looked down into your arms at the sleeping boy. He was just so cute. You couldn't help but give him a gentle kiss on the forehead. His bright red eyes suddenly fluttered open. "Dammit Cr9nus y9u missed." He wimpered as he planted one right on your lips. You kissed him deeply and tenderly. Just as you were about to bite his lip you heard your phone go off. You growled as you pulled away and reached for your phone. You looked at the screen to see it was your dad. And by the looks of it, he wasn't very happy. "Kanny babe, somefin's come up. I need to go but I'll pick you up for school tomorrovw okay???" You whispered in his ear. He groaned and nodded as you sat up and began to put your clothes back on. Then you grabbed your stuff, gave Kankri a quick kiss, then rushed out the door.

~15 Minutes Later~

You burst through the door of your house and kicked off your shoes. "Vwhat's the emergency old man???" You asked as you walked up the stairs to find your dad in his usual spot. Only this time it was different. He usually drank Scotch but today he was drinking a beer. You knew your dad well enough to know that when he drank beer, he was usually pissed about something. "I just got off the phone with Mrs. Serket and she told me that her daughter Aranea saw you kiss Mr. Kankri Vantas..." he began. Your heart sank. You knew where this was headed. "So vwhat? It vwas an accident! He tripped and his lips collided vwith mine!" You said. Your dad slammed his drink onto the coffee table. "THAT IS A CROCK OF BULLSHIT CRONUS!!! I KNOW YOUR DIFFERENT AND I KNOW YOU WOULD PULL A STUNT LIKE THIS!!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF YOU BASTARD!!!!" he screamed. His words caused a shiver down your spine but you stood your ground. "I am not gay pop I promise you but.... this guy.... I don't know what it is about him but... I have this feeling as if... as if we were kinda ment for each other..." you were about to continue when he slapped you. You felt that stinging sensation as you fell back. Your father stood over you. "No son of mine would do this to me! If it's not you then it must be this Kankri kid... I will not allow you to see him anymore!!!" He stated. For once in your life you were terrified of your dad. This was the most threatening thing he could do to you. "Dad please don't do this!!! I need to see him!! You don't understand!!!" He said but he just slapped you again. He kicked you away from him and snorted. "Get the fuck out of my face you ungrateful piece of shit!!!" He growled. You quickly scampered off the floor and rushed to your room. You slammed the door behind you and for the first time in forever, you began to cry. No you were not a pussy. You had just gotten your heart ripped from your chest. You knew you couldn't stay away from Kankri. You needed him. And he needed you. If your father wouldn't approve, then you would just have to shut him out of your life. You quickly rushed to your desk and devised a brilliant plan. One that would make your father regret his decision forever. One that would prove to the old man that you were a man. Of course, you knew you couldn't do this alone. you decided to text Labeling and let him in on the plan.

CA: Kanny I am in a lot of trouble right novw and our vwhole relationship is being threatened.

KV: W9ah wait what???

CA: Babe please listen to me. My dad found out about us and he doesn't vwant me seeing you at all anymore.

KV: ........... I'm listening

CA: I have a plan to make us vwork but I need you to go along vwith vwhatevwer I say got it???

KA: What d9 I have t9 d9???

CA: I'm goin to go out and get a job so I can get my own place. In the mean time we need to stay low key. Unfortunatley that means we can't see each other for a while.

KV: But Cr9nus I can't d9 that!!! I need y9u!!!

CA: I knovw babe I need you to. But if vwe get caught then vwe'll never see each other again. I don't vwant to risk that. And it vwill only be for a little vwhile. I promise.

KA: d9es anybody else kn9w ab9ut your little plan???

CA: not yet but I figure we can tell Porrim and Meulin right??? We can trust them can't we???

KV: usually I w9uld say n9 since they have such big m9uths but I supp9se they w9uld start asking questi9ns if they didn't see us t9gether...

CA: I'm sorry babe I knovw this is gonna be hard but vwe can overcome this. I knovw vwe can.

KV: alright... I guess I'll see you around then...

CA: Bye babe. I'll miss you.

He didn't reply after that. You knew this was going to be hard as almighty hell but it needs to be done. You told Porrim and Meulin before you went on your computer to type up a new resume. You had a few jobs here and there where you were previously living so it wasn't like as if you were inexperienced. you printed off a few copies and got ready for bed. You had to go hand these out at the mall after school tomorrow so you needed rest. You crawled into bed and drifted off to sleep with only your dreams of Kankri to keep your tears back.

((A/N: I know this was a short chapter and all but I'm actually kinda running out of ideas. I know you guys all love the story so if you guys have any ideas or suggestions please comment or message me! I would be ever so grateful! Thank you all again for taking time out of your day just to read this story. it means so much to me. XOXO ~Nikk))