Moving Day

Cronus POV:

The next week had passed by quickly. You snuck out to go see Kankri every night and nobody ever noticed you. Today you were moving into your new apartment. You were so excited to start a life with Kankri!!! Your Dad had offered to help you move your furniture and stuff into the apartment in which you happily agreed to. You had told Kankri to wait to move in till later tonight so that your dad didn't see him. Your dad had just left and you were about to start unpacking when your phone started to go off.

ML: :3< Welcome to the neighborhood Cronus!!!

CA: Haha hovw'd you get my number Kitten?

ML: :3< Kankitty gave it to me. He said the apartment was near my house. He's actually sitting beside me waiting for you...

CA: Tell him the coast is clear. I'll meet him dovwnstairs.

ML: :3< oh can I come too???

CA: Sure just as long as you help us unpack ;)

ML: :3<No purroblem!!!

You grabbed your jacket and rushed downstairs. You had just opened the door when you were tackled down to the ground. You chuckled as you noticed the red sweater. ":3<Kankitty I know your excited but don't go overboard! Remember, Meenah lives down here too. She sees you guys and it's game over!" Meulin reminded him. Kankri frowned as he climbed off of you. The three of you spent the evening moving Kankri's stuff from Meulin's place over to the apartment and unpacking everything. When you were done, you all sat around and drank Faygo that Meulin had brought over (Since Kurloz slept over a lot, she always had some in stock) and started talking about graduation. 

":3< Are you two going to be each others grad dates?" Meulin asked. You and Kankri looked at each other and blushed. "W-well... As much as I w9uld l9ve that... I'm afraid the sch99l w9uld be dead set against it... n9t t9 menti9n the p9pular kids w9uld spend the rest 9f their lives trying t9 get us back f9r sh9wing pers9nal displays 9f affecti9n at their special event..." Kankri stated. And as much as you hated to admit it, he was right. You knew that having a secret relationship with Kankri wasn't going to stay a secret for long. You had to be ready for anything now. You had to be ready to fight for your love. You sighed and laid down on Kankri's lap. "Shits gonna hit the fan soon... You knovw that right babe?" you whispered to him. He sighed and nodded.

":3< What they think shouldn't matter!!!" Meulin hissed. Ah Meulin. The girl who always had the guts to speak her mind. This was why you loved her. "What can we d9? The sch99l might n9t let us graduate if we d9 anything t9 upset the 9ther families..." Kankri huffed. ":3<You moron! It's called fighting for your love! Don't you know anything? You're both boys, so for many people, understanding how you love each other is difficult to understand. So instead of worrying about how they react, Why don't you try showing them why you love him?" she exclaimed. That piqued your interest. Kankri always showed you affection and love so you never really thought about it, but why did he love you? You sat up and sighed. "I think you might be on to somefin there kitten." You stated. You turned to look at your adorable boyfriend who seemed very confused and afraid. "Dollface... It could help... vwith evweryfin... my dad, the popular kids, and evweryone else vwho has a problem vwith our relationship! Kankri, you might nevwer need to hide in another closet evwer again if vwe play this thing right!" you explained. He shook his head rapidly. "Cr9nus... what are y9u even suggesting? What, are we just g9ing t9 sh9w up at sch99l and demand that I be y9ur date? Are we g9ing t9 demand respect fr9m y9ur father? 9r d9 y9u suggest we stand up t9 Meenah and demand she leave us be? Either way, we w9uldn't stand a chance. I kn9w fr9m pers9nal experience." he blurted. you frowned. you knew he was right but you just couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. something was wrong with everyone. and that included you and Kankri.

"I have no idea vwhere to start, but somefin needs to change babe. and I think vwe're the ones vwho can light the fuse for that change bomb."

((Yes hello hai. Just letting you know I am so sorry for not updating as much as I should be. My internet was cut off for like, a week, and later tonight, I'm headed out to Calgary where I will not have internet at all. So again, sorry for the delays. I was thinking of making a chapter with some slight EriKar in it because that is like, my OTP and I think the setting would be perfect... lemme know what you think in le comments and I will see you guyz in the next chapter!!! ~Nikk))