Chapter 1°

Chapter 1° I am here, with you

oOoOoOo

,,CARRIE-"

...

,,CARRIE, WAKE UP!"

...

,,AGUAMENTI."

Carrie shot up and suddenly felt like she was drowning. Opening her eyes she saw her friend Annabelle standing over her, her wand pointing straight into her eyes.

,,Wow wow wow, calm down I'm awake." Carrie said shocked, but tired. After throwing her legs over the edge of her bed, she walks straight into the bathroom.

Looking into the mirror, the shock hit her for the second time and she's just been up for two minutes, so that's quite good. Her hair was completely messy and looking like she was just hit by a thunder. After brushing the long, dark mane, she started doing her makeup. She liked her it to be natural and not completely cackey, like the girls who are just staring at the marauders the whole time. Carrie just put on a light layer of concealer and powder to sett it. After that she just went for mascara and a little bit of highlighter. Deciding to leave her Hair open, she walked to her closet and pulling out her uniform.

Being completely ready Carrie threw her bag over her shoulder and took her time to look out of the window for the very first time today. The leaves began to fall off the big trees, growing all around the castle. The sun was rising and the slightly orange light hit her skin. Oh, how she loves the fall. After staring at the sun for another five minutes, she decided to go into the great hall for breakfast. The floors were still quite empty, because many students tend to skip the meal in the first weeks, being too tired to get up earlier.

oOoOoOo

Walking through the doors and looking at the Ravenclaw table, Carrie almost dropped. Wide eyed she stared at her best friend, a huge smile creeping up her face.

,,WILL!" she exclaims, not caring about the other students looking at her. She forgot standing in the large room, just focussing on the boy.

The named boy's head shot up, immediately recognizing the voice calling for him. Looking straight through hall, to the large doors. He let out a laugh while jumping off the bank. ,,Carrie." he said, running towards her.

The girl also started running in his direction, spreading her arms for a hug. Standing in front of her, he wrapped his arms around her, lifting her off the ground and spinning both of them around. Carrie holds onto his neck, laughing truly. ,,I missed you so much.""

,,I missed you too, I can't believe I am actually here with you. It's really different from Ilvermorny." Putting his friend back onto her legs, he kisses her cheek, grabs her hand and walks back to the blue decorated table.

But what the brunette didn't know was, that four particular boys were watching the whole scene from across the hall.

oOoOoOo

,,Did you see that?"

,,Who is the guy?"

,,Is that her boyfriend?"

The words just gushed out of their mouths, as the boys turned to face each other again. After the whole event of the reuniting Ravenclaws, everyone seemed to acknowledge their closeness. While James  and Peter looked a little shocked, Sirius looked pretty confused and Remus, deep thoughts. ,,I'm sure that's not her boyfriend, but I must say, I am confused, because I don't think I have seen him before.", James stated slowly. Minutes passed in silence, none of the marauders knowing what to do, say or think.

,,If he's her boyfriend, the bet is definitely over. I might be a player, but I don't mess with taken girls. That amount of decency and respect, I have.", Sirius said firmly. And it was the truth. He had made out with far too many girls in Hogwarts, but none of them was ever taken. He always thought, that if he had a girlfriend he wouldn't want another guy to hit on her as well, so he always sticked to that thought.

,,I have an idea." James said turning his head to part of the table, where Lily, Marlene and Mary sat. They were currently eating and talking about the girl, Marlene met over the summer. ,,She was so pretty and sweet." she said.

,,Hey, Lily." The red headed girl turned her head around to look at the boy who talked to her. Surprisingly all of the others were staring at her as well, so she assumed that it wasn't just another attempt to flirt with her. ,,Whats up?" she asked curiously.

,,I, I mean, we have a question. Who's the boy, right over there with White?" he asked. The whole situation was kinda awkward, but okay.

,,Oh, thats William, William Spencer. He's also a Ravenclaw in our year. Carrie told me, that he's her best friend and that he transferred from Ilvermorny, because of his fathers work.", Lily explained. Carrie often talked about the boy and how much she missed him. ,,I think he's really important to her."

After staring at him for minutes, Mary took the word. ,,He's hot." she says randomly, not looking at her friends, but continuing to look at William and Carrie. ,,He sure is.", Lily agreed ,,He's really good looking."

,,So he is not Carrie's boyfriend?", Sirius asked clearly, to be sure. James just kept looking between Lily and William, with a hint of jealousy.

,,No, she said he's just her friend." A wave of relief started rolling over Sirius' back. He would've hated to call off the bet, but he would've never make a girl, cheat on her boyfriend. Tough Luck.

oOoOoOo

Being done eating, Carrie and Will walked straight to potions with professor Slughorn and the Gryffindors. Waiting in front of the classroom Annabelle walks up to her friend.

,,Hey Belle, that's my best friend Will, I told you about. He just transferred from Ilvermorny.", Carrie introduced.

,,Hello, I am Belle." She smiled at the tall guy in front of her. ,,Will.", he said holding out his hand, which Belle gladly took. The three kept talking, until the professor walked up to them and opened the door. The Potions classroom, in the dungeons, was dark and creepy, as always. Will started introducing himself again and explaining why he transferred. Slughorn was happy to hear new stories and talk to someone new. He always comes up to someone and randomly starts engage them into a conversion.

As Sirius, Remus, Peter and James entered the room, the first one looked around searching for the common face of the brunette, he just started a bet about. Seeing her next to her blonde friend, he was still pretty convinced, that he's going to win their bet easily.

,,Oi, White.", he called out for the girl. But she didn't turn around as he expected it. No, she just kept looking at her friend while answering.

,,Definitely not, Black!"

Ok, maybe that wasn't going to be as easy as he thought...

oOoOoOo

Lots of love <3